Vidor at Beaumont Ozen Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

Guest TravelingBandsman

This is another one I'm not too sure on. Both of these teams want a district win, and one will come out with at least one under their belt.

I'm not going to try to call this one... i just hope the vidor and ozen teams that played PNG show up to play, rather the the vidor and ozen teams that have been struggling most of the year.  if they play as hard against each as they did against the NDNs, this should be an entertaining game. 

Guest TravelingBandsman

Both are still looking for their first District win, and after this week, none of them play the Big 4, which I kinda found weird, and a coincidence.

VIDOR AT OZEN

The Pirates will sail their sinking Black Pearl to "Harvard on the Neches" to take on the Panthers. The aroma from the sulfuric acid plant will be as unpleasant as the season has been for the Pirates. The Pirates have played two excellent games, but the Panthers are getting better and better also. The smell of the sulfuric dioxide won't slow down the Panthers as they play four good quarters and keep the Pirates winless.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

PANTHERS 21 PIRATES 7

Guest Uhhh What?

VIDOR AT OZEN

The Pirates will sail their sinking Black Pearl to "Harvard on the Neches" to take on the Panthers. The aroma from the sulfuric acid plant will be as unpleasant as the season has been for the Pirates. The Pirates have played two excellent games, but the Panthers are getting better and better also. The smell of the sulfuric dioxide won't slow down the Panthers as they play four good quarters and keep the Pirates winless.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

PANTHERS 21 PIRATES 7

I hope your wrong. 

Guest PIRATEFAITHFUL JR.

We almost have to win this Friday.Its been a long season ,not because of the losing but because how we lose.That is the most frustrating.

every week there is a different kid suspended..etc.,etc.,I can say the last two weeks they have came to play and the play calling has been better..BUT its too late.I guess we will play for Pride just like we do every year at this time.and then the next week in the Vidorian all you hear is we are taking "baby steps" and we are improving for the future.The future is here and we are tired of hearing the same ol same ol.Parents and kids want results..Good Luck Pirates and keep your heads up..Help is on the way!!

The only good news is there are changes on the way..Changes can sometimes be bad and good.But i dont think it can get any worse so it must be good!!

Ozen has been playing well and Vidor has played well recently.I would hate to be the loser out of this one..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder