Vidor at Beaumont Ozen Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

Guest outcast

We almost have to win this Friday.Its been a long season ,not because of the losing but because how we lose.That is the most frustrating.

every week there is a different kid suspended..etc.,etc.,I can say the last two weeks they have came to play and the play calling has been better..BUT its too late.I guess we will play for Pride just like we do every year at this time.and then the next week in the Vidorian all you hear is we are taking "baby steps" and we are improving for the future.The future is here and we are tired of hearing the same ol same ol.Parents and kids want results..Good Luck Pirates and keep your heads up..Help is on the way!!

The only good news is there are changes on the way..Changes can sometimes be bad and good.But i dont think it can get any worse so it must be good!!

Ozen has been playing well and Vidor has played well recently.I would hate to be the loser out of this one..

What changes are on the way and how do you know this?

What changes are on the way and how do you know this?

He's psychic!  Or else, he's the god of coaching staffs and is going to ride in on his black and gold horse and deliver us Tom Landry.  Piratesocalledfaithful, Do you know why those kids are suspended?  Do you know that there are SEVERAL seniors that have been playing with MAJOR injuries?  What exactly do you know about the inside that these coaches are dealing with?    Go ahead, smite me again....I really do not care!  BTW, please don't ever admit that you are a Vidor graduate.  Your writing and grammar lack alot of intelligence.

Pluto,

I am not worried about my grammar.I am not psychic or anything like that..I just know there are changes on the way.

Go read the youth/junior high sports thread.even the junior high parents arent happy..yes I do know about the injuries and I do know about the suspensions.(reasons).There is no discipline in that field house.you suspend a kid and you keep letting him come back.what does that tell the younger kids?

Regardless changes are on the way whether you want to believe that  or not.Vidor is not that big of a town and people talk..And yes people who make decisions do talk also!! In the mean time I wish my pirates the best of luck

That's really too bad then.  I thought Vidor was special and different than other places.  They always seemed to have their priorities in line and focused on the big picture in the game of life.  I guess they've fallen into the same old sick thought processes of parents having to have their little crows shine the "blackest".  Like I said before, you people better be careful what you wish for....you just may get it.  Coach Mathews and his entire coaching staff are wonderful people.  They care about our kids as people and treat them with respect.  There is so much more to coaching than chalking up W's.  In the big picture of things, it's about teaching these kids life lessons and perseverance.  Of course, I saw BISD do the exact thing to a head coach at Westbrook a few years ago and they cut loose a first class coach.  Why should Vidor or any other community be any different than the rest?

Guest PIRATEFAITHFUL JR.

No one ever question if he or they cared for the kids..He is a great guy ..I Just  believe people are tired of going to the games and seeing what they see every week..

I am not going to get on that topic again..

anyways good luck Vidor this week against Ozen and hopefully yall can get a few wins to end the season.

Guest outcast

Pluto,

I am not worried about my grammar.I am not psychic or anything like that..I just know there are changes on the way.

Go read the youth/junior high sports thread.even the junior high parents arent happy..

yes I do know about the injuries and I do know about the suspensions.(reasons).There is no discipline in that field house.you suspend a kid and you keep letting him come back.what does that tell the younger kids?

Regardless changes are on the way whether you want to believe that  or not.Vidor is not that big of a town and people talk..And yes people who make decisions do talk also!! In the mean time I wish my pirates the best of luck

I was looking for actual mentioning of changes.  I was under the impression that you knew something.  Sounds like you are just speculating on the talk of some parents (probably ones upset about playing time more than W's or L's).  It also sounds as if you have something personal against a certain coach or two.  If you have that big of a problem with what is going on just go talk to the coach personally.  I am sure he would love to have you.  I think he does a great job.  It seems as if Vidor has been more competitive than they were before he took over and just seems to come up short or they don't make the plays in the end to win.  See the past two games or several games last year.  Didn't Vidor almost make the playoffs a couple of years ago but lost late to Ozen or someone?

Pluto,

Go read the youth/junior high sports thread.even the junior high parents arent happy..

yes I do know about the injuries and I do know about the suspensions.(reasons).There is no discipline in that field house.you suspend a kid and you keep letting him come back.what does that tell the younger kids?

You comment that there is no discipline in the field house. What kind of discipline should there be in a boys field house (locker room)? Get real. It's my understanding that these suspension (rightfully given) are a form of discipline. Now if the player gets the reason or not for the suspension and learns from it may fall back on his up bringing. Obviously one player didn't get it and was suspended from another game. I'm not sure who your insider is here, but my son sure takes whatever punishment (whether its from his attitude, behavior, grades or whatever) he gets during practice or the games seriously and learns from it. To me that is how disciipline is suppose to work.

Guest PIRATEFAITHFUL JR.

Changes are coming..And this isnt coming from parents!.

If you dont think there should be discipline in the locker room..apparently you have never played football.

I am not going into details and I am not getting back on this topic..

Good luck Friday night..

Changes are coming..And this isnt coming from parents!.

If you dont think there should be discipline in the locker room..apparently you have never played football.

I am not going into details and I am not getting back on this topic..

Good luck Friday night..

you do not know what you are talking about. if there is any changes it will be asst. coaches.now on discipline times have changed you can not treat these kids like we were 30 years ago. coaches walked on the practice field with paddles and if you messed up you got your a** wipped and with a few choice words. that can not happen these days. i think there is discipline in the fieldhouse just different than when we grew up. have a great game friday night. play with heart like the last two........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami