Funniest things you have heard fans yell at the coach from the stands!

Sitting in the stands one friday evening watching a local team trying to qualify for the playoffs.  They hadn't had the best of games up to that point and fans were letting the coach know they weren't pleased.  They had just scored to take the lead.  On the insuing kickoff, the kicker misstepped and barely kicked the top of the ball and the ball went a total of 2 yards maybe.  Someone sitting above me started screamin "come on COACH[what was that?" ::)  To this day i am sure the coach told his kicker to give the opposing team the ball at the 50, Im sure of it! ;D

There was a guy that used to go to Central games like 3 years ago.  I havn't seen him lately.  I called him steamhead because he had a bald head and Central had done a stupid play in a big game.  He took his Central chair and threw it down the stands.  Since it was cold, his head started steaming.  He just stood there with the meanest 'mean mug'.  The next year, he calmed down because he started bringing his wife and Kids with him.  Central fans probably remember this guy.  :D ;D

Thats the best so far. ;D.and to add to it they say in the same voice if the player misses the tackle and he scores they say"what are they doin out there"??

ok, ok...so I have to admit, although I don't have a "high pitched grandma voice", I am guilty of yelling "get him" but let me explain this please...

My son plays defense and when I'm yelling, and happen to yell out "get him", it's not because I don't think the defensive players don't know what to do, it's just something I'm actually thinking but saying out loud. The same is true when offense is running the ball and you hear the crowd yelling, "go, go, go", as if the runner didn't know that was his job. I guess if you start thinking about the things fans yell out, anything can sound stupid if you think about the literal meaning of it. Reality is, we are fans, moms, dads, grandparents, etc, and yelling things like "get him", "go, go, go", or "catch the ball", is our way of expressing our encouragement for our kids.

So, try not to be so hard on us moms out there, if makes us feel good to yell those things...lol!

Guest piratefaithful

At a 7th grade game playing at Aldine(I think)----A 7th grader goes around the end for a 70 yard score while one cheerleader yells to another " there goes your baby's daddy"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics