Funniest things you have heard fans yell at the coach from the stands!

Sitting in the stands one friday evening watching a local team trying to qualify for the playoffs.  They hadn't had the best of games up to that point and fans were letting the coach know they weren't pleased.  They had just scored to take the lead.  On the insuing kickoff, the kicker misstepped and barely kicked the top of the ball and the ball went a total of 2 yards maybe.  Someone sitting above me started screamin "come on COACH[what was that?" ::)  To this day i am sure the coach told his kicker to give the opposing team the ball at the 50, Im sure of it! ;D

There was a guy that used to go to Central games like 3 years ago.  I havn't seen him lately.  I called him steamhead because he had a bald head and Central had done a stupid play in a big game.  He took his Central chair and threw it down the stands.  Since it was cold, his head started steaming.  He just stood there with the meanest 'mean mug'.  The next year, he calmed down because he started bringing his wife and Kids with him.  Central fans probably remember this guy.  :D ;D

Thats the best so far. ;D.and to add to it they say in the same voice if the player misses the tackle and he scores they say"what are they doin out there"??

ok, ok...so I have to admit, although I don't have a "high pitched grandma voice", I am guilty of yelling "get him" but let me explain this please...

My son plays defense and when I'm yelling, and happen to yell out "get him", it's not because I don't think the defensive players don't know what to do, it's just something I'm actually thinking but saying out loud. The same is true when offense is running the ball and you hear the crowd yelling, "go, go, go", as if the runner didn't know that was his job. I guess if you start thinking about the things fans yell out, anything can sound stupid if you think about the literal meaning of it. Reality is, we are fans, moms, dads, grandparents, etc, and yelling things like "get him", "go, go, go", or "catch the ball", is our way of expressing our encouragement for our kids.

So, try not to be so hard on us moms out there, if makes us feel good to yell those things...lol!

Guest piratefaithful

At a 7th grade game playing at Aldine(I think)----A 7th grader goes around the end for a 70 yard score while one cheerleader yells to another " there goes your baby's daddy"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317