state chances for setx

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll see WOS lose. They will go just as far as Silsbee just like last year. 8)

WOS will not win state they will go 2 deep that is it and Silsbee will go 2 deep

next year Silsbee wins district with all of the young guns comming back

sorry coop ;D

WOS' whole team is back next year, especially Defense.

Guest ST4life

ok i got a better one for you all of Silsbee's back field is sophmore's  8) what now

so answer this question how long will WOS hold the district champ spot?

Guest ST4life

My prediction is the next 4 years includng this one. Their 9th grade team is one of the best ever at WO-S.

ok will see how smart you really are

in two years you might want to change that perdiction

ok will see how smart you really are

in two years you might want to change that perdiction

Who says Silsbee and WO-S will stay in the same district?   There's a good chance we won't with realignment coming up...  WO-S and Silsbee have only been aligned in the same district 4 out of the past 16 years, and we've been in the exact same classification the entire time....

In 30 years Silsbee's never beaten WO-S in a district game so why should anyone believe that's gonna change any time soon?    ;)

Personally, I think this thread should have waited till the 9th or 10th week of the season. To be talking about state champions, not just playoffs, this early in the season is kind of ridiculous. Too much football remains to be played.

Like the thread stated, it's who has the best chance, not who will be there. The usual suspects are easy to predict and it's also easy to say that no team will make the finals, the odds are in that favor.

If this were a wager, I would definetly take the field over the selected team.

Guest ST4life

Who says Silsbee and WO-S will stay in the same district?   There's a good chance we won't with realignment coming up...  WO-S and Silsbee have only been aligned in the same district 4 out of the past 16 years, and we've been in the exact same classification the entire time....

In 30 years Silsbee's never beaten WO-S in a district game so why should anyone believe that's gonna change any time soon?    ;)

your right but atleast Silsbee beat WOS the last time in the playoffs and thats what matters most  :o

We are 1-1 with Giddings. We smoked them in 05 42-21 and lost last year 21-13 in a game where we could have played better. Giddings may have that mystique with you and their little neck of the woods, but it will take more than that for them to bring down the Stangs again.

Again, the post was about who has the best chance to win, not who WILL win. I think WOS probably has the best chance of any school in the area simply because our defense is playing so well.

Giddings is dern good again this year.  With Dock and Fitzhenry commanding both sides of the ball.. can't wait for the rematch.

Guest WBFan09

hey WOS92  ;D West Brook has a really good chance of going to state i mean they went in 82 so why wouldnt they be able to go now ::) and we have beat Katy before so thats all that really matters ::)

WOS has a good shot if they can get by Giddings and LH.

EC has a good shot if they can derail Mart and Newton goes Div 1.

Newton also has a chance but will have to get by Tatum Div 1 or Mart in Div 2.

No doubt that a team has to have talent and coaching to reach the title game but they also have to have some luck. I think all three of these teams have a legit chance at the big game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder