139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• West Orange-Stark
    • Kirbyville

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If our QB can dial in those long passes then it will be a great night for the stangs. ;) He has a great arm, especially since he is only a junior and has a lot of growing up left to do. I believe we had at least three TD passes that were barely overthrown last week, that would have changed the game completely. I am not really sure what Kirbyville looks like this year, but when you stack the revenge that they want from last year, their home field and pierce rhodes in the backfield, I think it adds up to one great game. Our defense is good this year, and I think that they are ready for the challenge, I just cant wait for our offense to hit all all cylinders! If that happens then the mustangs will have a good ride home back to the stables! ;D ;D

wo-s does have one of the defences around but so much presser has been put on them.i just hope and pray that the offece will hurry and come around and take some of the presser off these kids.i wish both teams all the luck friday . PS  HURRY UP OFFENCE PLEASE

WO-S wins this one. Mustangs are the best around in big games and shooting down opponents who think they are ready to take them down.

We'll we realize that. You can't be the best forever. Kirbyville will win this one big. How in the world WO-S are the underdogs when the poll is high on them?? You WO-S fans are saying yall offense isn't clicking, if it don't show up in this game you will get beat down.

Wow...

First of all, who needs to MATURE are some of the fans on these sites.  Sure, the Mustangs have played two scrimmages and two games...shoot...why even have a season...go straight into the playoffs.

Second of all, it would appear that the Mustangs are considered the "underdogs"...I mean, didn't Dave Campbell pick kville to win the district?  Wouldn't that mean that they were the FAVORITES.

Third of all, while there may be a possibility that our offense isn't "clicking" in the first half...I don't see kville "running away with the game"... ::)

The Stangs will not be able to score enough points to beat us this year!

Willdcat 08 not only that..... Hazelwood will be calling the shots this time around.

I think Jasper along with us will have the best defense in this district. Dayton, Bay City are not as good as they were last year. WO-S will see alot of speed and heart friday.

The Stangs will not be able to score enough points to beat us this year!

Kirbyville only had 16 points last year.  Its basically the same team returning this year, against a BETTER defense.

Kirbyvilles stout defense only let up 20 points against Liberty  :D :D :D

Willdcat 08 not only that..... Hazelwood will be calling the shots this time around.

I think Jasper along with us will have the best defense in this district. Dayton, Bay City are not as good as they were last year. WO-S will see alot of speed and heart friday.

You're right.. Yall held the powerhouse Liberty team to only 20 points.

Kirbyville only had 16 points last year.  Its basically the same team returning this year, against a BETTER defense.

Kirbyvilles stout defense only let up 20 points against Liberty  :D :D :D

Since you wanna compare. Carthage beat us 42-14 last year and they have basically the same team. Sorry, WO-S lost a bunch and Kirbyville will have something to say about that friday. Carthage would plant LCM, Dayton and Bay City. laught at that!! ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin