*WO-S AT KIRBYVILLE PREDICTIONS?/SMALL SCHOOL GAME OF THE WEEK*

KFDM COOP

Who Wins?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• West Orange-Stark
    • Kirbyville

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? KIRBYVILLE IS GONNA SURPRISE YOU TOMORROW.

I don't think we'll be surprised. We know you have a good team. Not so much better than any other team we've played. I think yall will be the one that's surprised

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of the Giddings game, with Kirbyville is disrespectful.  ;D This game for sure will be a dandy but i really do not see kirbyville scoring more than twice in any way field goal or td. The stangs d has been stellar and they have play against some very good teams. I just dont see kirbyville being able to do something that Dayton, Bay City, or LCM couldn't, eventhough we lost to baycity. Ofcourse anything can happen but i think it will just be another year. WOS by 2td

I actually have that paper right in front of me and Joe's prediction reads:

"This is the game the boys with Dave Campbell's magazine claims will cause the Mustangs to unsuccessfully defend their District 21-3A title.  This will not be a walk in the park for the Stangs....."

Sounds like he is taking them pretty serious to me.

*Oh I misread you..a paper this summer.  I was reading this weeks paper.

Yes, it was this summer.  I believe a July or early August issue after Dave Campbell's magazine came out.  Joe always likes to downgrade Kirbyville.  He did last year and I believe he referred to Kirbvyille's "little" stadium this week.  We do have a nice new video board and loud sound system which he will see.

In reality, WOS, Jasper and Silsbee should NEVER lose to little ol' Kirbyville.  I've heard someone say that a SUPER WAL-MART city should never lose to a little DOLLAR GENERAL town.

How many two-way players does WOS play?  I know Kirbyville has to play quite a few because of the low numbers in the school.

Thinking of the Giddings game, with Kirbyville is disrespectful.  ;D This game for sure will be a dandy but i really do not see kirbyville scoring more than twice in any way field goal or td. The stangs d has been stellar and they have play against some very good teams. I just dont see kirbyville being able to do something that Dayton, Bay City, or LCM couldn't, eventhough we lost to baycity. Ofcourse anything can happen but i think it will just be another year. WOS by 2td

You should be right.  It would be a disgrace for a "big" 3A as dominant as WOS has always been to lose to a borderline 3A team.

The stangs will come to play, #18 is my cousin and he will not be locked up, even if you do then #6,#7#9and #11 are to be dealt with. OOPS! I almost forgot #24 and #20 they are pretty dang good buddy, no one is disrespecting the KATS, they are a very good team, but like said before dont let the QB get to rolling because the avalanche is sure to come. I hope that this is a clean game with few penalties and that both sides play fair because their was some trash talking in pre season but the coaches made both teams straighten that out!

Yes, it was this summer.  I believe a July or early August issue after Dave Campbell's magazine came out.  Joe always likes to downgrade Kirbyville.  He did last year and I believe he referred to Kirbvyille's "little" stadium this week.  We do have a nice new video board and loud sound system which he will see.

In reality, WOS, Jasper and Silsbee should NEVER lose to little ol' Kirbyville.  I've heard someone say that a SUPER WAL-MART city should never lose to a little DOLLAR GENERAL town.

How many two-way players does WOS play?  I know Kirbyville has to play quite a few because of the low numbers in the school.

We moved quite a few up from JV last week, but for the first three games, we suited out less than 24 or 25 total. I'd swear we had 21 at one game. Regardless of our school size, we have one of the smallest rosters in the district. How many of our players play both ways? More than a few - most in some years. You can compare enrollment all you want, but I doubt very seriously that WO-S will outnumber Kville on the sidelines.  But even with that tiny roster, we consistently beat quality 4A teams - including the neighboring 4A's district champs every year since dropping to 3A. We went to state last in 4A with an enrollment just SEVEN STUDENTS over the cutoff. I don't want to hear this "enrollment" argument, because you're just setting it up as an excuse in case you lose. We beat teams TWICE OUR SIZE - EVERY YEAR.

We moved quite a few up from JV last week, but for the first three games, we suited out less than 24 or 25 total. I'd swear we had 21 at one game. Regardless of our school size, we have one of the smallest rosters in the district. How many of our players play both ways? More than a few - most in some years. You can compare enrollment all you want, but I doubt very seriously that WO-S will outnumber Kville on the sidelines.  But even with that tiny roster, we consistently beat quality 4A teams - including the neighboring 4A's district champs every year since dropping to 3A. We went to state last in 4A with an enrollment just SEVEN STUDENTS over the cutoff. I don't want to hear this "enrollment" argument, because you're just setting it up as an excuse in case you lose. We beat teams TWICE OUR SIZE - EVERY YEAR.

The best player on the field goes three ways.  RB, LB and Special Teams.  Oh, there will be no excuses for either team who loses.  WOS will outnumber Kville on the sidelines.  Kirbyville robs from the JV every year.  Heck, this year they are playing a true freshman as a starter. 

Guest kvillecheer

Thats the rumor but who knows what the uil will do.

i think our freshman class is WAY to big to be able to move down to 2A, but they are one of those classes that dwindle quick .. and the classes below them are kind of small so in the near future we probably will be 2A . just not next year.

The best player on the field goes three ways.  RB, LB and Special Teams.  Oh, there will be no excuses for either team who loses.  WOS will outnumber Kville on the sidelines.  Kirbyville robs from the JV every year.  Heck, this year they are playing a true freshman as a starter. 

According to the official rosters on Ipreps (which are supposedly updated), WO-S outnumbers Kville by four players. That's pretty even.

That may be true, except four of those Kirbyville players (starters) will not play.  Three out for the year and one is out for last week, this week and probably next week.  Man, now to think of it, WOS should really hand it to Kirbyville's small injury-ridden team.  No excuses.  That's part of the game.  Tell the 'Stangs to take it easy on the over-matched 'Cats.  :-\ ;)

WOS 27

Kville 14

Kville probably score in 1st half, 2nd half after adjustments they will get shut down.

Their defense doesnt seem to great..they gave up 20 against Liberty

I believe the first defense gave up 7 points.  Late in the third they gave up a TD and late in the fourth they gave up the last TD.  The second half TDs came when the subs were in.  The first unit did give up 7 in the first half.

alrighy WO-S92 i really dont think that you should down K-ville like you do cause as you see people have looked at us like "oh their just a small 3A school" but have you looked at the statistics..Kville is expected to win state soo i would just say that you shouldnt over look us like that because we might just come around to bite in the butt

alrighy WO-S92 i really dont think that you should down K-ville like you do cause as you see people have looked at us like "oh their just a small 3A school" but have you looked at the statistics..Kville is expected to win state soo i would just say that you shouldnt over look us like that because we might just come around to bite in the butt

This may be the funniest post of them all!  Nobody in their right mind expects Kirbyville to win State!

This may be the funniest post of them all!  Nobody in their right mind expects Kirbyville to win State!

its possible....if there is 1 3A team that has a legit chance its them but they gotta get through district first.......they should have at least went to state Bean's last year there.   

That may be true, except four of those Kirbyville players (starters) will not play.  Three out for the year and one is out for last week, this week and probably next week.   Man, now to think of it, WOS should really hand it to Kirbyville's small injury-ridden team.  No excuses.  That's part of the game.  Tell the 'Stangs to take it easy on the over-matched 'Cats.   :-\ ;)

Dude, give it up. You have no clue. We have heard the same trash for 30 years from all the other teams. Yall have no pot to pee in. What have yall done?.....nothing but flap yalls gums. You have to earn respect before you can demand it. Right now yall arent doing to good in that area.

Dude, give it up. You have no clue. We have heard the same trash for 30 years from all the other teams. Yall have no pot to pee in. What have yall done?.....nothing but flap yalls gums. You have to earn respect before you can demand it. Right now yall arent doing to good in that area.

It's been very obvious from reading these post by these Kirbyville fans that they are very dillusional, it started when they said they and jasper had the best defenses in the district. lol... now that's funny. These Kirbyville fans are trying to convince themselves because if your really confident, you don't have to come on here and post all day everyday...you do your talking on the field which Wo-s knows how to do very well.

The WOS mystique will not carry any weight on Friday night.

wo-s the underdogs in this game know thay will have thire hands full friday night .this is not the first time the kids in orange have been the underdogs and it will not be the last.with all you have at kirbyville this year the SPEED the SIZE and have played some very very tuff teams in the state this looks to be a cakewalk dang you might be so bored that you will leave at hafetime

Guest A-TOWN

Deep down i wanted Kirbyville & Orangefield to drop down to 2-A then you are talking about a powerhouse 2A District. But i dont see Kville dropping down to 2A,

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine