139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• West Orange-Stark
    • Kirbyville

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep down i wanted Kirbyville & Orangefield to drop down to 2-A then you are talking about a powerhouse 2A District. But i dont see Kville dropping down to 2A,

Not heppening, if anything, Orangefield will eventualy be 4A in the next 10 to 15 years. ;)

Guest A-TOWN

pitfull lol yes teacher

Kirbyville stands will be pack by 6:00, last year i went to the West Orange/Silsbee game, WO-S dont bring the whole city to games. Cuz It was Silsbee's Homecoming and there side was pack, i look on West Orange Side, it wasnt that many fans on there side

The best player on the field goes three ways.  RB, LB and Special Teams.  Oh, there will be no excuses for either team who loses.  WOS will outnumber Kville on the sidelines.  Kirbyville robs from the JV every year.  Heck, this year they are playing a true freshman as a starter

A true freshman?  Do you guys redshirt or something? :D

Kirbyville stands will be pack by 6:00, last year i went to the West Orange/Silsbee game, WO-S dont bring the whole city to games. Cuz It was Silsbee's Homecoming and there side was pack, i look on West Orange Side, it wasnt that many fans on there side

I'm not sure from which angle you were looking. I remember very well that the stands were packed on WOS side. Hard to find a good spot to park AND sit. 

its about time you chimed in sent youve sat back lonnnnnnng enough. :-X

when i say "they" im talking about the folks from kville who have posted, i dont think i ever said everyone in kville, unless your population is like 6 or 7 which is a really good possibility. so get your little panties out of a wad and sit back down.

Then maybe you should think about what you mean before you post it!  You know!  Think before you act ::)  And, if you are trying to bother me with your little reply grow up!  Maybe this site is a little to mature for you ;D

Our side was mostly full, but we don't bring the "whole town" because we have a 3A school (us) and a 4A school (LCM) in the city, plus Orangefield just a few miles from WO-S and BC less than five.

alrighy WO-S92 i really dont think that you should down K-ville like you do cause as you see people have looked at us like "oh their just a small 3A school" but have you looked at the statistics..Kville is expected to win state soo i would just say that you shouldnt over look us like that because we might just come around to bite in the butt

I have looked at the statistics for BOTH sides - have you? STATE? Uh, no. No one has picked y'all to win state - no one outside of kirbyville. Good luck.

Then maybe you should think about what you mean before you post it!  You know!  Think before you act ::)  And, if you are trying to bother me with your little reply grow up!  Maybe this site is a little to mature for you ;D

I type exactly what I mean!!! Its not my fault you take it the wrong way, soooo maybe this site is a little too mature for you!

Also, just because I pointed out that your little panties were in a wad doesnt make me less mature it just makes me observant.  Stop crying and save all of your little tears for Friday night. :'(

I type exactly what I mean!!! Its not my fault you take it the wrong way, soooo maybe this site is a little too mature for you!

Also, just because I pointed out that your little panties were in a wad doesnt make me less mature it just makes me observant.  Stop crying and save all of your little tears for Friday night. :'(

Man, that really hurt ;D  Though it does seem that my original post hit a vein! ;D  So, I'll chose the high road here; since you seem to not want to!  Good luck Cats and Stangs on what s going to be a great game!

Man, that really hurt ;D  Though it does seem that my original post hit a vein! ;D  So, I'll chose the high road here; since you seem to not want to!  Good luck Cats and Stangs on what s going to be a great game!

No lefty, I promise your original post hit no vein here, I just thought the "I have sat back long enough" comment was hilarious. It was as if you saw your friends getting spanked and you decided you were gonna step in to make a difference, kinda like The Lone Ranger riding into town to save the day. Its all in fun....

No lefty, I promise your original post hit no vein here, I just thought the "I have sat back long enough" comment was hilarious. It was as if you saw your friends getting spanked and you decided you were gonna step in to make a difference, kinda like The Lone Ranger riding into town to save the day. Its all in fun....

That's cool!  I just get tired of "a select few" :D from kville running their mouth about running rought shot through district!  I guess I am the Kville Moderator!  Here to keep some order for Kville!  I have a post from a while back where I called those few out, but to no evail!  I for one know that the district crown goes through WOS and if Kville is to do it this is prob. the last year!  I hope they do it but it is up to the team!  Not all of us!  As you know!  I will always root for Kville but I just don't run my mouth off about a team! As for my pretiction!  Too close to call IMO!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86