139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• West Orange-Stark
    • Kirbyville

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAP THATD BE GREAT !!! HA HA BUT BIG POO POO IS GOIN RUN ALL OVER THEM PONYS ALL NITE LONG AND SHOW EVERY ONE Y THEY CALL HIM POO POO!! LOL AND THEM PONYS BETTER WATCH OUT FOR OLE BOY MUSGROVE HE WILL BUT THEM HANDS ON THEM!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Because he plays like poo poo? ;D

Ull c y? Sorry. I'm not a retarded texter. I'll see why? Oh.

That's what they said before the 46-16 embarrassment last year.

If that's the case, then - AWESOME!  ;D

We have Pootie. Pootie always comes before Poopoo. Don't you know that?

Ull c y? Sorry. I'm not a retarded texter. I'll see why? Oh.

That's what they said before the 46-16 embarrassment last year.

If that's the case, then - AWESOME!  ;D

We have Pootie. Pootie always comes before Poopoo. Don't you know that?

WOS92 you guys beat us fair and square last year. Will they be able to do it again?? Friday will be a site to see and this is the game Kirbyville determine to make a statement. I wouldn't compare Liberty to whats finna happen friday. Actually Liberty isn't a bad team and we took it easy on them as well. Get ready for some FOOTBALL friday!!!

Poo, Poo. Doo, Doo. Pee, Pee... it don't matter. K-Ville hasn't played a single team that could step on the field with Dayton (with Green) or Bay City. So we'll C U Friday. TTYL... RFLMAO... BFF :-* :-* :-*

So Jasper and Carthage couldn't hang with Dayton??? Pleeeeease!!! Dayton isn't that damn good!!

He said "with Green," who is the junior QB who has already verbally committed (A&M?) but has been injured since the middle of the second game. They are a very different team with him.

I do think Kville has a shot in this game. Then again, I thought the same thing about HF. Any team on any given night!

That said, the Stangs take the game and wipe the field with poopoo (the player).

Side question: So, when he has a really good night, are y'all all like, "MAN! Poopoo was all over the field tonight," or "They'll be sorry they ever ran into Poopoo," or "Coach is just running Poopoo right down their throats." Why don't y'all just call him "Deuce?"

I doubt very seriously that we will lose to k-ville.  We have heard the same story over and over again.  I'm not  saying that it wont be close, but this aint horseshoes.  The difference between wos and k-ville is: k-ville thinks they can win this game, and wos knows they will win this game.  No hard feelings, but when is the last time yall beat anybody that was anygood?

YEAP THATD BE GREAT !!! HA HA BUT BIG POO POO IS GOIN RUN ALL OVER THEM PONYS ALL NITE LONG AND SHOW EVERY ONE Y THEY CALL HIM POO POO!! LOL AND THEM PONYS BETTER WATCH OUT FOR OLE BOY MUSGROVE HE WILL PUT THEM HANDS ON THEM!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Do either one of you boys ever go to English class? Your post are really hard for an old man to read.

Last Friday night at the DAWG HOUSE (aka: THE BONE YARD) with 2:50 left to go in the game:

Kirbyville Wildcats - 21

Jasper Bulldogs - 0

Maybe you don't understand the way this works. The only and I mean only score that counts is when the horn blows and the clock reads 00:00 at the end of the 4th quarter. I can't wait to see what it reads Friday night. Oh by the way, it may be impressive to win by more than 1 point but you still only get 1 win. With all of the smack talk from Kville I hope it's more than a 1 point win for WOS. That being said I think most of us know that there is a possibility we could lose and that's why we lace em up.

Last Friday Night:

Start of the 4th Quarter at Dan Ray Hooks Stadium last Friday versus Hamshire-Fannett:

Longhorns - 7

Mustangs - 14

Wow!  Impressive!

Well, what happened to the time when WOS would be winning by a score of 41-7 over H-F entering the 4th quarter instead of 14-7 like last Friday?  We are talking about Hamshire-Fannett remember.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86