*WO-S AT KIRBYVILLE PREDICTIONS?/SMALL SCHOOL GAME OF THE WEEK*

KFDM COOP

Who Wins?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• West Orange-Stark
    • Kirbyville

dont use the weather excuse.....

That's not an excuse, it's a fact. The field was soaked and it hampered both teams I think both sides will admit that it was a factor.

LCM just played hard against WOS and there probably ashamed to admit it...

That makes no sense at all... LOL :-[

I believe that Kville will be the victor...

Your entitled to your beliefs, at some point, though, you may want to ground them in reality. ;)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for that censored WOS08......LCM had yall on the run though...isnt WOS supposed to be some powerhouse team??? didnt look like it when they played them...

Hmm. Name a "Golden Triangle" team that fits the "powerhouse" mold better than WO-S, both recently and historically.

Since dropping to 3A, we've outscored our district opponents 786-172, and we've beaten our 4A neighbor's district champ every year so far.

I think that you are right WOS95!  This will be a matchup between a very good defense(WOS) and a very good offense(Kville)!  Though I think that the game will be decieded by the kville D, or the WOS O!  At that I think it's a push!  Just can't call a final score, but it will be close!

Guest EagleFan01

Hmm. Name a "Golden Triangle" team that fits the "powerhouse" mold better than WO-S, both recently and historically.

Since dropping to 3A, we've outscored our district opponents 786-172, and we've beaten our 4A neighbor's district champ every year so far.

Were not the in the golden triangle but we can fit that "powerhouse" mold with you guys.. Since dropping to 2A we have not lost a district game and have only lost to two other 2A schools over all, and have beat alot of 3A schools also.

But in this game I say WOS by 6.

Were not the in the golden triangle but we can fit that "powerhouse" mold with you guys.. Since dropping to 2A we have not lost a district game and have only lost to two other 2A schools over all, and have beat alot of 3A schools also.

But in this game I say WOS by 6.

I agree, but I'd put you right there "with us," as you said. I asked this guy who he would say fits the mold better than we do.

Two of the top defenses in the region.... 

Points Allowed per game after Week 4

(among all 51 Region III-3A teams)

1. West Orange-Stark 9.00

1. China Spring 9.00

3. Waco La Vega 11.20

4. Needville 12.50

5. Kirbyville 13.00

5. Crockett 13.00

7. Giddings 14.00

8. Navasota 14.50

9. Madisonville 15.50

10. Liberty Hill 16.40

11. Waco Connally 19.00

12. La Grange 19.33

13. Caldwell 19.67

14. Cameron Yoe 19.80

15. Diboll 20.25

15. Sweeny 20.25

17. Palestine Westwood 20.50

17. Brookshire Royal 20.50

19. Columbus 21.25

20. Hardin-Jefferson 21.75

Too close to call.  I would love to see this game.  It's gonna be a good one. One team better not miss an extra point attempt.  I see it coming down to one team going for two for the win.

Good luck to both of these teams.

I sure hope you're wrong about this. We will probably need to go for two at some point in this game.

At what point in the season can we stop using the excuse that this is a young team?  Don't you think after two scrimmages and four games this team should be somewhat more mature.  We need to start finding our rythm on offense or do something else.  THANK GOD FOR CORNEL THOMPSON!!!

can wo-s defence be able to stop KVs powerfull ground game this will be the key for the young guys from orange dont you think.we watched the bay city wo-s game and were very inpressed how the young defence got after a VERY LARGE and fast bay city team.wo-s looks to be the underdogs again in this game because people are saying wo-s has no offence but what we saw friday in west orange was someone started the spark and we saw smoke now waithing for the fire.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86