Port Arthur Memorial 20 Beaumont United 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

After watching a couple different games this year the same question I've had came up again. Do they still have live practices where full contact is allowed except for the QB. It seemed to me BU doesnt tackle in practice cause they looked confused . They also need to work on pursuit drill. 

Bad angles, bad pursuit ect.  There was a kid from Memorial that stiff armed one of our kids and went on to pick up an extra 10 yards then ran outta bounds.  That’s inexcusable. 

The lack of offensive production even when you knew PA’s game plan was going to be stop # 12 is what bothered me the most. That and those 5,000 3rd down conversions we allowed.  

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

On a side note, talked to a few WO-S fans that went to this game and they say both of these teams are sorry and Mustangs would beat them both (PA and BU) soundly.  

There's a few nutcases in every fanbase. Obviously you was talking to the peanut gallery. Or you're deflecting cause y'all got washed, one or the other. 

51 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

On a side note, talked to a few WO-S fans that went to this game and they say both of these teams are sorry and Mustangs would beat them both (PA and BU) soundly.  

That may be the case. HOWEVER, we'll NEVER see that. So we'll just enjoy this 6-0 status. 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure to finally meet @thaghost last night.

Congrats on the win Titan fans.

Just think, some folks were questioning me having Memorial so high in my rankings. ;)

Same here. You know there's those folks that question things but, being an Titan follower, certainly understand the ranking. Good luck to BU the rest of the way. 

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure to finally meet @thaghost last night.

Congrats on the win Titan fans.

Just think, some folks were questioning me having Memorial so high in my rankings. ;)

LOL I am one of those folks.  Wish I could've sat with some of the SETx forum members.  Would have been interesting