Lumberton @ Livingston

31 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Technically I have two. One from last year has a few names on the back but got another for this year. Plus now Bryson, Jessi’s oldest goes to Silsbee isd 

Explains everything. Go Lions though. 😁

Bring Reba back for this one. 

23 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Is there a way to block people from talking to you on posts? Because there’s three of them I could do it to right now 😂

Come on TG. Hanging  out in the student section with the Fighting Tiger band bumping there music you know you like it better than the raiders

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

Yeah, Livingston refuses to change. Forcing the Raiders to drive in the potential storm. Real classy...but what do you expect. 

That is correct.  Just confirmed by Coach Babin that he wanted to move to Thursday but Livingston said no.

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

That is correct.  Just confirmed by Coach Babin that he wanted to move to Thursday but Livingston said no.

I don’t get it. Be a lot safer for the kids and coaches and families. Most the other local schools have seen fit to change. That’s a long drive in that kinda weather. One of you Lion fans know of any reason not to change? Maybe there’s a good reason to put lives in danger. Unless they’re scared and want to avoid the game altogether.