22 4A Up For Grabs!!!!!!

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

What has Moody done at LCM?  What an ignorant question! Have you not seen our scoreboard? The Best in SE Texas, maybe in Texas.  Also, he brought tradition, maybe not by winning as many games as David Williams did, but he has got alot of tradition going.  When I hear those fans chanting BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO, it gives me chills up and down my green and gold spine. Who could possible have a better mantra than BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO?  Nuff Said

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has Moody done at LCM?  What an ignorant question! Have you not seen our scoreboard? The Best in SE Texas, maybe in Texas.  Also, he brought tradition, maybe not by winning as many games as David Williams did, but he has got alot of tradition going.  When I hear those fans chanting BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO, it gives me chills up and down my green and gold spine. Who could possible have a better mantra than BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO?   Nuff Said

yalls scoreboard??

Best in the State??  You might want to go up North and check out  a few schools up there..Moody has brought alot of excitement around there.but excitement will wear off if you dont back it up with victories..Good luck to yall this year..yall will be tough to beat

Guest vidorpride

What has Moody done at LCM?  What an ignorant question! Have you not seen our scoreboard? The Best in SE Texas, maybe in Texas.  Also, he brought tradition, maybe not by winning as many games as David Williams did, but he has got alot of tradition going.  When I hear those fans chanting BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO, it gives me chills up and down my green and gold spine. Who could possible have a better mantra than BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO?   Nuff Said

Hey, you have the best scoreboard in southeast Texas.  Thats awesome, just explain to me how thats going to add any wins to your record.

LCM is going to be a very tough team this year and will win alot of games.  I'm just not sure how the fancy scoreboard has anything to do with it. 

This will be a tough district this year, and no one should take anybody lightly.

LCM has not played any push over teams this year even though we are 0-2.

Caney Creek went 3 rounds in the 4A playoffs last year and had one of the best qb's I have seen in a long time.

WOS has there winning tradition and was in the 3A playoffs last year and is currently ranked 8th in class 3A.

LCM has Central,Ozen,Dayton and Lumberton at home and that schedule will get the bears in the playoffs.

My predictions:

LCM,Central and Dayton and it could go anyway for the top 3 positions.

4th-Nederland

5th-PNG

6TH-Lumberton

7th-Ozen

8th Vidor

As I said it will be a wide open race and no one should take anybody lightly.

Everyone predicts Vidor as dead last, but don't be surprised to see us upset some teams this year.  Matthews loves it when they predict us last.  He can sure motivate the guys to a win.  We are known to make the schedule as real mess in the last 2-3 games.

It is unfortunate that some team in this district will get last....

I don't think it will be Vidor...

That is an awful bold statement that LCM WILL NOT make the playoffs!  What are you basing that on?  The fact is, people are just plain jealous of the way Coach Moody has come in and revolutionized the LCM program and made it the top one in the district in just three years.  You all wish your program was as capable as ours. Look how close we played against Caney Creek and WO-S!  This week will we beat an excellent Houston Kashmere team and then begin our rampage through 22-4A.

That ain't thunder you hear, it's...

BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO

'NUFF SAID!

That is an awful bold statement that LCM WILL NOT make the playoffs!  What are you basing that on?  The fact is, people are just plain jealous of the way Coach Moody has come in and revolutionized the LCM program and made it the top one in the district in just three years.  You all wish your program was as capable as ours. Look how close we played against Caney Creek and WO-S!   This week will we beat an excellent Houston Kashmere team and then begin our rampage through 22-4A.

'NUFF SAID!

really???

That is an awful bold statement that LCM WILL NOT make the playoffs!  What are you basing that on?  The fact is, people are just plain jealous of the way Coach Moody has come in and revolutionized the LCM program and made it the top one in the district in just three years.  You all wish your program was as capable as ours. Look how close we played against Caney Creek and WO-S!  This week will we beat an excellent Houston Kashmere team and then begin our rampage through 22-4A.

'NUFF SAID!

Jealous of Moody? I think he is a good coach that has made some positive steps at LCM, but he hasnt proven to me that he can win a 'big game.' I wouldnt trade Neumann for Moody any day of the week, Neumann's coaching ability has been proven time and time again over the years, just look at it. Not saying Moody wont have similar or more success, but he has to prove it first before you start talking about winning this district. Caney Creek is not an elite team, they're certainly not any tougher than the teams in this district. I dont see LC-M getting into the playoffs this year at all, I will agree that Ozen would be the team to look out for... Central, Nederland, Dayton... in no particular order....

and you are bozo, bozo, bozo, bozo.............

That is an awful bold statement that LCM WILL NOT make the playoffs!  What are you basing that on?  The fact is, people are just plain jealous of the way Coach Moody has come in and revolutionized the LCM program and made it the top one in the district in just three years.  You all wish your program was as capable as ours. Look how close we played against Caney Creek and WO-S!   This week will we beat an excellent Houston Kashmere team and then begin our rampage through 22-4A.

'NUFF SAID!

"BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO..BOJO"

Isn't that the sound that bears make when they are hopelessly chasing Broncos.

The fact is, people are just plain jealous of the way Coach Moody has come in and revolutionized the LCM program and made it the top one in the district in just three years.    This week will we beat an excellent Houston Kashmere team and then begin our rampage through 22-4A.

First off lcm is improving,but to state their the top one in the district is a streeeeeeeach.

Secondly.Kashmere is not an excellent team so when you beat them,which you should,that want be anything to brag about,but will give the bears something to build on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder