22 4A Up For Grabs!!!!!!

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for all yall hatin on lcm juss wait til the end of the year and then yall will see. but juss ta put my 2 cents in it this is how i c it i believe that WE the lcm bears will at the very least get second in our district b/c if u think about it we probably have the best defense r at least top 3 defenses n the district and if our offense step it up i promie you we can get first spot in district

Guest TravelingBandsman

Realistically, I wouldn't just flat out underestimate Dayton in this district. The playing field may be a little more even, but the Broncos are still very strong.

for all yall hatin on lcm juss wait til the end of the year and then yall will see. but juss ta put my 2 cents in it this is how i c it i believe that WE the lcm bears will at the very least get second in our district b/c if u think about it we probably have the best defense r at least top 3 defenses n the district and if our offense step it up i promie you we can get first spot in district

Do what?????

was that text language???

Guest maverick24

I agree with all that says this district is wide open. I think untill someone knocks off Dayton they are the only ones that can talk trash as last years District Champs.  I think it is very possible for the third team in the playoffs to have a even or loosing record. Untill someone knocks off Dayton I put them in at least one spot. Nederland in one and the third could go to anyone. But who knows it could be anyone if everyone beats up on one another. Good luck to all and I hope everyone makes it through with no or very few injuries. LCM fans welcome to the type treatment that Raider fans get every year. I would love to see LCM, Vidor and Lumberton make the playoffs  but that just might stop the world from turning so lets play them out and see where we all finish.

I agree with all that says this district is wide open. I think untill someone knocks off Dayton they are the only ones that can talk trash as last years District Champs.  I think it is very possible for the third team in the playoffs to have a even or loosing record. Untill someone knocks off Dayton I put them in at least one spot. Nederland in one and the third could go to anyone. But who knows it could be anyone if everyone beats up on one another. Good luck to all and I hope everyone makes it through with no or very few injuries. LCM fans welcome to the type treatment that Raider fans get every year. I would love to see LCM, Vidor and Lumberton make the playoffs  but that just might stop the world from turning so lets play them out and see where we all finish.

i think Central is the only team that has a for sure spot in the playoffs...cant tell you how Dayton and Nederland are going to play without their star quarterbacks  BIG ADJUSTMENTS...but i think whenever PNG gets there offense going and take away the penalties its gunna be a bloodbath for 2nd and 3rd with dayton ned png lcm and ozen and i was impressed with lumberton so count them in MAYBEEE

Ozen was once a 20-4A powerhouse, but struggeld in the newly formed District 22-4a. It will be interesting to see how they will fair in the district race, and I am pretty sure they will do more damage this year than last year.

LCM and PNG have alot to prove this year, but in two different perspectives. LCM has got themselves a fairly new captain (Moody) that has supposedly been righting the ship, but the Battlin Bears have gone 0-2 out of the box. And PNG was boasting one of the area's best backfields coming into 07, but has yet to put a single point on the board.

QB tends to be the area in question with 22-4A front runners. Central has a new QB in Hobbs, who is taking his lumps in non districct play, but has the help of stud RB Derrick Hall and WR Spikes. Nederland is going into their second game with their newly acclomated field general, Kirby Bellow, who threw for 4 TD's, but with less than a 50% completion rate. Dayton will be galloping into their first match-up without their heralded Cody Green, and Dugat assumes the role of QB.

I just don't see Lumberton making much noise at all, and Vidor will more than likely be trampled on by everyone in the district.

This year in District 22-4A, it is going to be anyone's ball game.

Guest TravelingBandsman

It was a shocker for me personally what happened to Cody Green. I never knew him personally, but he was our QB in my senior year and there was a lot of talk about him last year as being one of our best players ever. However, what I didn't expect was what came next in the Nac game. AJ freakin Dugat storming the ball down the field. I use storming because he got 2 touchdowns in no less that the last 6 or so minutes of the game. I think Stewart may have found a hidden glorious potential in Dugat.

It was a shocker for me personally what happened to Cody Green. I never knew him personally, but he was our QB in my senior year and there was a lot of talk about him last year as being one of our best players ever. However, what I didn't expect was what came next in the Nac game. AJ freakin Dugat storming the ball down the field. I use storming because he got 2 touchdowns in no less that the last 6 or so minutes of the game. I think Stewart may have found a hidden glorious potential in Dugat.

Losing Cody is huge, but AJ could be the "hidden glorious potential".

AJ will be "most of the time" the quickest "football speed" athlete on the field, and now he is touching the ball every play.  He doesn't have the passing accuracy of Cody, but most of the time he will be able to get around the corner on the QB sweeps running from the spread offense.  This will open up the middle for Gable to get some big gains.  This Friday will be interesting...

If AJ has a big game against a very good Friendswood defense, WATCH OUT 22-4A.

There will be many teams in 22-4A that just won't have the speed to match up to the Bronco offense (this was the case last year as Dayton was rolling through district).

The smart defensive coordinator does what WOS did, rush only 3, contain the QB and make him throw the ball to move the offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83