Unscientific Polling Data

BS Wildcats

As I drive up and down the roads, I notice the campaign signs, flags, and bumper stickers that people are displaying in their yards and on their vehicles.  It sure seems as if it is 10-1 Trump.  Also, the Trump parades seems to be a big hit.  I have yet to see or hear of a Biden parade.  I don’t know if this means that people are embarrassed to support Crazy Joe, or does it mean Trump in a landslide.  I’m going with both.  Just curious as to everyone else’s observations on the campaign signs they are seeing.  My polling data suggests Biden has no chance!!

16 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

As I drive up and down the roads, I notice the campaign signs, flags, and bumper stickers that people are displaying in their yards and on their vehicles.  It sure seems as if it is 10-1 Trump.  Also, the Trump parades seems to be a big hit.  I have yet to see or hear of a Biden parade.  I don’t know if this means that people are embarrassed to support Crazy Joe, or does it mean Trump in a landslide.  I’m going with both.  Just curious as to everyone else’s observations on the campaign signs they are seeing.  My polling data suggests Biden has no chance!!

It’s all about where you live and who you associate with. My guess is that you won’t see any trump signs inside the beltway in Houston. That’s few million Biden votes right there. I’m gonna guess that there isn’t a lot of Trump love anywhere up the eastern seaboard or pacific coast, either. 

There are Trump votes and anti- trump votes... there just aren’t a lot of Biden voters. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s all about where you live and who you associate with. My guess is that you won’t see any trump signs inside the beltway in Houston. That’s few million Biden votes right there. I’m gonna guess that there isn’t a lot of Trump love anywhere up the eastern seaboard or pacific coast, either. 

There are Trump votes and anti- trump votes... there just aren’t a lot of Biden voters. 

Hence, the forefathers were smart enough to come up with the electoral college.  Ask Hillary, she knows all about it.😂😂😂😂