Silsbee at Jasper/NO CONTEST

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, JasperDAWG said:

You wanna know who cares? LMFAO!!  yall Do! I am gonna go ahead a break it down in lament terms. 

the entire point of me making my DAWGS win(which they did 20-14) post to begin with was to see how many of DID/DO care.  I know the rules to the game. thing is yall don't know the rules to my game!😂 so not only did the tigers lose so did all of you that were deadset out to disprove me.I guess I am what you call a "one trick pony"!

as a sports fan over the years I have learned there comes times when you simply have to take your emotions out of it and tell it like it is.  

I’m with you! I don’t dislike Jasper, but I LOVE Silsbee. I’ve been friends with more coaches there for the past 40 years than I can count. I just like the silly reactions. Lol. I wish I could’ve seen Jasper fake win and Silsbee fake comeback in person. But I will tell you, no way was Silsbee gonna pull that off at the end of the night. They might’ve had the momentum swing, but Jasper would’ve made the 1/2 time adjustments and shut that crap down. You know it’s true. 

10 minutes ago, HOTROD309 said:

I think 100% Silsbee wants to see Carthage ... why not .. Silsbee not just looking to make a good run in the playoffs anymore .. they are trying to win the whole damn thing .. and if you wanna be the best you got to beat the best. 

If Silsbee, or any other team in the state, could win the title without having to face Carthage, they’d be on it like a duck on a June bug. 

19 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Vidor beats both of these teams this year imo.

What makes you so sure of that? Silsbee can compete. They beat nederland last year. And really should have been in the state championship if they wouldn’t have had such a horrible start against wimberly. They lost a lot but they aren’t bad and very well coached 

1 hour ago, HOTROD309 said:

I think 100% Silsbee wants to see Carthage ... why not .. Silsbee not just looking to make a good run in the playoffs anymore .. they are trying to win the whole damn thing .. and if you wanna be the best you got to beat the best. 

That is no joke...who knows it may be just as lopsided as some of those past games...but if any team doesn’t want to face Carthage and has hopes of winning it all,  they might as well just cancel the rest of their season.

24 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

What makes you so sure of that? Silsbee can compete. They beat nederland last year. And really should have been in the state championship if they wouldn’t have had such a horrible start against wimberly. They lost a lot but they aren’t bad and very well coached 

Maybe so but I’m not really sold on how well either team can compete coming off a no contest.