Hardin 25 Hull-Daisetta 8/FINAL

H-D BOBCAT 55

1 hour ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Hardin is still 3 classifications larger than HD... It would like Hardin playing Dayton or Crosby, Hardin should have won. HD is a 2A D-2, Hardin is 3A D--1, bottom line. 

Coulda. Shoulda. Woulda........You said if the HD  Qb would have not suffered an injury the outcome would have been different.   Injuries are part of the game.  Shame on the HD coaching staff for not having a backup QB.

Most of the time ( if not all) you make statements about HD that just don’t make sense.

Just now, oldman said:

Coulda. Shoulda. Woulda........You said if the HD  Qb would have not suffered an injury the outcome would have been different.   Injuries are part of the game.  Shame on the HD coaching staff for not having a backup QB.

Most of the time ( if not all) you make statements about HD that just don’t make sense.

He stretches the truth more than any poster on here.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:14 AM, NetCat said:

Bold prediction...

Maybe... I really believe they have some talented skill players. Again, it all hinges on can they stay healthy?. H-D may be considered a bigger 2 A D 2 school but the truth is, their team is about like a 1A school. Meaning, they barely dress out 20 kids if their lucky. When I saw that both Evadale and Dewyville lost to opponents that they most likely should have won against, I thought HD may have a chance to make some noise in their district this season . 

I know the four horsemen will always be a famous punchline as long as this forum is around..... but the truth is HD has a few super talented skill position players. They’re freshmen and sophomores but these are kids that would contribute at the 3A/4A level now and would be all-district/district MVP type players in a couple years. That’s the truth. Most of the really talented kids that HD has had has moved on to greener pastures and have done well (the Harrell brothers to Huffman and then to KU and Arkansas, the Peterson brothers to Goose Creek Memorial/Liberty/Beaumont Westbrook etc). These kids are as good or potentially better than those boys. We shall see 

11 minutes ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

I know the four horsemen will always be a famous punchline as long as this forum is around..... but the truth is HD has a few super talented skill position players. They’re freshmen and sophomores but these are kids that would contribute at the 3A/4A level now and would be all-district/district MVP type players in a couple years. That’s the truth. Most of the really talented kids that HD has had has moved on to greener pastures and have done well (the Harrell brothers to Huffman and then to KU and Arkansas, the Peterson brothers to Goose Creek Memorial/Liberty/Beaumont Westbrook etc). These kids are as good or potentially better than those boys. We shall see 

Did they get a bunch of move ins or something? 

16 minutes ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

Spot on post. The Chase Harrell kid started out at HD and was on the 49ers team last week, not sure if he made the team. 

13 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Did they get a bunch of move ins or something? 

I think they got a move in from Dayton that had several carries last week and is a good little player. The kids I’m referring to are local kids who’s parents played at HD. The freshman/sophomore group this year won district as 8th graders both years and that was against the likes of San Augustine, Groveton and other pretty solid teams from the last alignment. Don’t hold me to it but pretty sure HD’s 8th grade team is 19-1 in the last two years. Problem is there’s not a ton of 11th/12th graders in the program that pull it together. Also the skill kids have hit the ground running at the varsity level but the big freshmen linemen are still not there yet and aren’t starting. 2021 and 2022 look very promising for HD especially if they stay at the D2 level next realignment. This year they’ll make the playoffs, compete for the district title but don’t see a ton past that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2020 at 1:07 PM, Football Freak said:

Maybe Hardin can shock some people and get into the playoffs? I heard some good things about the Thonsgaard (sp..? ) kid. 

He’s only one player that worked his rear end off during the off season and summer. Their strength and conditioning Coach got him headed in the right direction.  If the team had half of his dedication then they might do something. I’m a big fan but i just don’t see this team going into the playoffs unless there’s  a few forfeits because of COVID and somehow they sneak into the playoffs.