**West Brook 34 Central 17 FINAL/COMMENTS**

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

westendfirst.........

you are showing how much you really don't know.......is your real complaint that Ozen and Central are performing sub-par to West Brook?? (that the feeling im getting)..By your winded discussion about kids at Marshall.......your zoning argument don't mean a thing if it is still "A District of Choice".........does that change in the bond?? Smith is a middle school not an elementary

Hebert/Ozen faithfull use to put it to me this way....."hey we just leave the door open"..........I always knew these days would comeback for West Brook.......I called it reverberation.......and the truth is now in progress.  BISD is reeping what has been sewn (freedom to chose and kids want to win)....that's what people told me when I complained about the same things you are (Zoneing)  Right now West Brook is just "leaving the door open"........

There have been 4 head coaches at West Brook but one thing has allways remained the same ........a superior coaching staff (even in the Rabb era the "staff" was superior)........I will not say it's the best in the state but i'm not going to stay quiet when people spit off info. they have no backing for..........

History is what has brought Nederland and PN-G to Religent......  not being the best in Southeast Texas.......I think the rest of us can respect that!!!

Finally, the 15 wins WB has, vs NED and PNG all came when they were all in 5a.....the three loses to Nederland were shortly after Ozen opened and WB had about 25 kids coming  out each year to play football...(no excuse, Fact).......and vs West Orange......both teams were 2-2 in 5a and when West Orange droped to 4a (with 2 state titles) both manages 3-3 records aginst each other.  West Orange was 3a vs 4a central twice all other meetings between the two and Ozen were in level classifications......... Every meeting between Central and PNG have been district games both 4a and 5a............Ozen has alway been 4a vs Ned and PNG..........

The stats that were posted as far as wins and losses date back to when WOS and Nederland were 5A?  Damn, you are living in the 80's???!!!!  We are talking about 2007 here.  Let go of the 1982 5A team.  That was another world ago.  Hell, that was actually when West Brook would let several white kids play as opposed to now. (I'd like to know where the person that posted the wins and losses got the information and I think it would be interesting to see the years they relate to.  Were you the one that posted it.  Please post the score and the year of each score and the level at which each school played.  Let's compare apples to apples here.

As for Central and Ozen...I really could care less about whether they are good or bad in football.  It would be nice to see a Beaumont school actually go to state again but it really is not important in the grand scheme of things.  I would consider myself more of a West Brook fan than a Central or Ozen fan so I'm not the least bit upset that they aren't going to state every year in football.

None of the Beaumont High Schools have been elite in football in a long time.  Now, if you want to take it back to the 80's that's another story.  The Beaumont schools have had an occasional good year but that's it.  When's the last time a Beaumont high school has made it to a state championship game?

And Hebert and Ozen faithful say 'we just leave the door open'?  They say that because the only ones wanting to go in those doors are neighborhood kids.  And, judging by West Brook's enrollment, the Ozen neighborhood kids don't want to go there either.  I've always been puzzled why the blacks don't want to go to school with other blacks in their own neighborhood...but I suppose that's a whole different topic.

Obviously, you are such a fan (atic) of Beaumont high school football that you can't see reality.  The reality is, in the last 15 or so years it has NOT been 'some of the best in the state'.

Oh, and I know Smith is a middle school.  If I'm not mistaken it's another one of all black schools that the blacks don't want to got to because there are blacks there.

And, unfortunately, the zoning is not being corrected with the bond.  That's one of the 3 major problems with this bond (the other 2 being not splitting it up into smaller pieces, and including this sports complex.  For some reason many people think the kids nowadays need to play in a 40 million dollar stadium while teachers get paid 36,000 per year.  No, I'm not a teacher...but judging by your post, we need more good ones in BISD.  I assume that's where you went to school or go to school.)  So, even if the bond passes, the black 'leaders' will get their wish...which is obviously to run all of the whites out of BISD and, in turn, make Lumberton a 5A school.

P.S.  You may want to use spell check and grammar check:  'that the feeling I'm getting'  should be "that's the feeling I'm getting".  Faithful is spelled with one L.  "zoning argument don't mean a thing" should be "zoning argument doesn't mean a thing".  "Reeping" is spelled 'reaping'.  'Zoneing' does not have an e, it's 'zoning'.  "Allways" has one L not 2..it's spelled 'always'.  Hopefully, these are all just typo's or you are only in 3rd grade because my 3rd grader knows how to spell all of these words.

All I will say about your post at this time is HOW RASIST CAN YOU POSSIBLE BE..............

I explained at the end of the post, you quoted from me, the majority of all games played were 'apples to apples'..........

And once you get to name calling or picking on spelling and grammer.......it just means you have nothing left to say........hope your not teaching your third grader how to HATE groups of people!?!?

mods take note on this poster please!!

The stats that were posted as far as wins and losses date back to when WOS and Nederland were 5A?  dang, you are living in the 80's???!!!!  We are talking about 2007 here.  Let go of the 1982 5A team.  That was another world ago.  heck, that was actually when West Brook would let several white kids play as opposed to now. (I'd like to know where the person that posted the wins and losses got the information and I think it would be interesting to see the years they relate to.  Were you the one that posted it.  Please post the score and the year of each score and the level at which each school played.  Let's compare apples to apples here.

[Do your own homework!! go to the historical info by WO-S87 and look it up yourself.....like I did......]

As for Central and Ozen...I really could care less about whether they are good or bad in football.  It would be nice to see a Beaumont school actually go to state again but it really is not important in the grand scheme of things.

[then why come on to a forum and talk about stuff that is 'not important to you]

I would consider myself more of a West Brook fan than a Central or Ozen fan so I'm not the least bit upset that they aren't going to state every year in football.

None of the Beaumont High Schools have been elite in football in a long time.  Now, if you want to take it back to the 80's that's another story.  The Beaumont schools have had an occasional good year but that's it.  When's the last time a Beaumont high school has made it to a state championship game?

[i actualy agree with this statement......but when you start comparing schools and performance....where do we get the answers.......HISTORY...hence the stats]

And Hebert and Ozen faithful say 'we just leave the door open'?  They say that because the only ones wanting to go in those doors are neighborhood kids. 

[...........I don't think you where there when it was told to me and you couldn't be further off........This was said when Ozen was winning and WB was losing.....I was calling for set feeders.....but learned to live with the District of choice knowing it would soon come back in West Brooks favor....which it has....]

And, judging by West Brook's enrollment, the Ozen neighborhood kids don't want to go there either.  I've always been puzzled why the blacks don't want to go to school with other blacks in their own neighborhood...but I suppose that's a whole different topic.

Obviously, you are such a fan (atic) of Beaumont high school football that you can't see reality.  The reality is, in the last 15 or so years it has NOT been 'some of the best in the state'.

[i am not one who says Beaumont has some of the best football in the state.......you actualy miss read what WBbear said about "this area" having some of the best football in the state......I have never mentioned the elite and West Brook together......]

This is when I hope you started to have an out of body moment!!

Oh, and I know Smith is a middle school.  If I'm not mistaken it's another one of all black schools that the blacks don't want to got to because there are blacks there.

And, unfortunately, the zoning is not being corrected with the bond.  That's one of the 3 major problems with this bond (the other 2 being not splitting it up into smaller pieces, and including this sports complex.  For some reason many people think the kids nowadays need to play in a 40 million dollar stadium while teachers get paid 36,000 per year.  No, I'm not a teacher...but judging by your post, we need more good ones in BISD.  I assume that's where you went to school or go to school.)  So, even if the bond passes, the black 'leaders' will get their wish...which is obviously to run all of the whites out of BISD and, in turn, make Lumberton a 5A school.

[!?!!?!I have no safe words here......You talk about me living in the past and you've just went back 300 years!!!!!!] 

P.S.  You may want to use spell check and grammar check:  'that the feeling I'm getting'  should be "that's the feeling I'm getting".  Faithful is spelled with one L.  "zoning argument don't mean a thing" should be "zoning argument doesn't mean a thing".  "Reeping" is spelled 'reaping'.  'Zoneing' does not have an e, it's 'zoning'.  "Allways" has one L not 2..it's spelled 'always'.Hopefully, these are all just typo's or you are only in 3rd grade because my 3rd grader knows how to spell all of these words.

[You know what's sad......sometimes a parent can ruin a childs mind 10 time worst then the most under qualified teacher........diffrence.....the teacher is still trying to improve society through the childs learning about TODAYS world.......I'll be praying for all 3rd graders]

To finish, I never take anything on this site personal......I think it's fun and a form of entertainment. [some people are "So much cooler online"(Brad Paisly)] I think the smite button is funny.  And I enjoy 100% of my time on here.................... ;D

westendfirst..........I don't think WB has room for your type of fan......JMO.....I hear people are moving to Lumberton.......lol

I thought the term White Flight had died!  I see it hasn't but I wish you would good to Lumberton, make it a %A so it can comtinue to get its a$$ beat like it does now in 4A...  It has that the best teams are teams with whites and blacks personnel working together.  Personally I can care less if your kind goes away... In fact thank you! 

Black kids go to the WB because black kids live in the west end! And the ones that don't live in the west end go there because the friends they had in middle school went there and they chose to be with their friends and teamates! 

And for the record get to running because yes blacks stay in the west end and we are not going anywhere... So howdy neighbor!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder