**West Brook 34 Central 17 FINAL/COMMENTS**

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WB's d-line played discipline and that's what held the Central big plays down.  Our LB are smaller but they are extremely quick.  Shout out to that Bruin defense for only giving up one TD and that was late after the game was pretty much over.  That's one TD in 8 quarters.

Stowere woke up in the second half and said, ok, we through spotting Brook TD's.  Lets play now.  Man, Yeoj, don't downplay it like that.  We play like that, we will lose these key district games and not even make the playoffs.  Then what will the excuse be?  Teams with not as many athletes will be playing in week 11 and we will be with the would-have could-have.

WB's d-line played discipline and that's what held the Central big plays down.  Our LB are smaller but they are extremely quick.  Shout out to that Bruin defense for only giving up one TD and that was late after the game was pretty much over.  That's one TD in 8 quarters.

Yea, I give them much congrads.  The D-line that is.  Secondary is suspect, and we couldnt' exploit it.

Stowere woke up in the second half and said, ok, we through spotting Brook TD's.  Lets play now.  Man, Yeoj, don't downplay it like that.  We play like that, we will lose these key district games and not even make the playoffs.  Then what will the excuse be?  Teams with not as many athletes will be playing in week 11 and we will be with the would-have could-have.

Like I told you after the Ozen game dont let the outcome fool you.  There is not a team in 22 4A that will be capable of matching Centrals speed.  Name one team in your district with a d-line as good as WB or LBs as quick. Central will be playing Ozen for the district title mark my words.

Like I told you after the Ozen game dont let the outcome fool you.  There is not a team in 22 4A that will be capable of matching Centrals speed.  Name one team in your district with a d-line as good as WB or LBs as quick. Central will be playing Ozen for the district title mark my words.

Did we see the same game?  You see how the coaching stunk?  And if you didnt' notice, Nederland won with a rookie QB in.  There is good coaching down there and they are in our district.  Not a good thing for us.  there is also those hungry Raiders down 69 licking their chops right now.  Yes, I'm worried.  It's like the two coaches from Water Boy.  Our coach went hiding by the consessions.

Can't take nothing and I do mean nothing from Brook. Yall bust us in the mouth. Hey, man to man, we was out manned. We was given ways to attach but for some reason they stuck to what wasn't working. brook, do what you do. You got my support the rest of tha way. Hope my Jags pick it up. Good clean officialed game.

Can't take nothing and I do mean nothing from Brook. Yall bust us in the mouth. Hey, man to man, we was out manned. We was given ways to attach but for some reason they stuck to what wasn't working. brook, do what you do. You got my support the rest of tha way. Hope my Jags pick it up. Good clean officialed game.

Dont' get me started again!

Guest WBFan09

yea, I heard.  I guess Cy-Falls arn't satisfied with their state run last year.  They want it all.  That's a good way to start.  I hope to make the Brook/Westfield game.

haha Soulja.....this isnt good for Cy-Falls it is terrible for Westfield...

Falls had a massive amount of graduates leaving and an extremely bad year in 7-on-7 not to mention their first game they lost to Bryan High School who isnt even ranked in the top 25....so i dont think its a testimant to how good Cy-Falls will be but maybe how weak Westfield could be

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder