Austin protest

WOSdrummer99

I don’t know if the shooting was justified or not but looking at a comment in another forum..…

A person was defending the now deceased by saying he needed to protect his quadruple amputee fiancé. That was why he was carrying a rifle. My question is,  if you are so worried about the safety of a quadruple amputee, why would you bring her to a protest where you had to carry a rifle in order to feel safe?

If I am the caretaker of a person who is absolutely restricted to a wheelchair and almost cannot take care of herself, why would I bring her to such an event that in my opinion was so dangerous that I had to carry an AK 47 for protection?

Then look at the statements Foster made on camera. He was looking for trouble pretty much in his own words. That does not mean he was wrong, that does not mean that he should have died and hopefully the investigation will find some good answers. I believe that Foster is at least partly to blame for his own death.

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I don’t know if the shooting was justified or not but looking at a comment in another forum..…

A person was defending the now deceased by saying he needed to protect his quadruple amputee fiancé. That was why he was carrying a rifle. My question is,  if you are so worried about the safety of a quadruple amputee, why would you bring her to a protest where you had to carry a rifle in order to feel safe?

If I am the caretaker of a person who is absolutely restricted to a wheelchair and almost cannot take care of herself, why would I bring her to such an event that in my opinion was so dangerous that I had to carry an AK 47 for protection?

Then look at the statements Foster made on camera. He was looking for trouble pretty much in his own words. That does not mean he was wrong, that does not mean that he should have died and hopefully the investigation will find some good answers. I believe that Foster is at least partly to blame for his own death.

I also wonder the cause of her amputations.  If she’s diabetic, I wouldn’t have her anywhere near a crowd of people. 

17 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I also wonder the cause of her amputations.  If she’s diabetic, I wouldn’t have her anywhere near a crowd of people. 

Yeah, I think you grasped the folly that I did. Why think it is so dangerous that you need to  carry a rifle but bring a girl that probably can’t even move herself around.

Got to feel horrible for her