MLB player stands alone. Let it begin...

5GallonBucket

Y’all notice that leftist politics are ruining virtually all our entertainment options for conservatives (or even a few liberals)?  MLB, NFL, Movies, TV?    It’s their right to knell or stand, if the owners are good with it.  Make movies glamorizing the Leftist agenda.   Take Live PD off TV.   And it’s our right to watch or not watch.   

Btw, A&E might be rethinking their decision to take Live PD off.   Wonder if the others will also?

This is the hidden content, please

One of the very few things I watch on tv is sports. It use to be my escape from the daily chaos. Liberals/Democrats have suck the life out of this country like a Parasite with all this PC crap! As for as the young man taking a stand I salute you. Good to see the young man thinking for himself an knowing what the RACIST MARXIST BLM ORGANIZATION STANDS FOR! Let all the little self serving spineless turds kneel. His parents should be PROUD for him standing!

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Y’all notice that leftist politics are ruining virtually all our entertainment options for conservatives (or even a few liberals)?  MLB, NFL, Movies, TV?    It’s their right to knell or stand, if the owners are good with it.  Make movies glamorizing the Leftist agenda.   Take Live PD off TV.   And it’s our right to watch or not watch.   

Btw, A&E might be rethinking their decision to take Live PD off.   Wonder if the others will also?

This is the hidden content, please

Amen

even the kids channels have commercials showing that crap.

my kid 8 year old ask me “daddy don’t all lives matter” After seeing that mess

cutting the cable will probably be next...

dang Wyoming is sounding better and better. Middle of nowhere with no cell reception.....bliss

5 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I see that mlb now has a black blm Emblem behind pitcher.

we have a lot of yellow bellies with no cojones

i Stopped watching nba and nfl years Ago and mlb just lost me.

Professional sports are going to pay dearly for their caving...empty stadiums and now turning fans off is unsustainable.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Professional sports are going to pay dearly for their caving...empty stadiums and now turning fans off is unsustainable.

I feel for all the employees that work gates  and concession and custodians.  But I ll be glad all these overpaid people to play a sport as well as those owners and board members come back to reality and be humbled knowing they are not essential.

also by not supporting them we don’t support China. 

38 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I feel for all the employees that work gates  and concession and custodians.  But I ll be glad all these overpaid people to play a sport as well as those owners and board members come back to reality and be humbled knowing they are not essential.

also by not supporting them we don’t support China. 

Agree, that’s who I feel sorry for, the poor downtrodden oppressed athletes are still getting paid, for now, anyway.

38 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree, that’s who I feel sorry for, the poor downtrodden oppressed athletes are still getting paid, for now, anyway.

The players are making about 37% of their wages for this season. Not sure how bad the owners will get hit. I don't feel bad for either of them. Minimum salary for MLB is $507,500. So they still make at least $187,000. More than 98% of Americans.

8 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I see that mlb now has a black blm Emblem behind pitcher.

we have a lot of yellow bellies with no cojones

i Stopped watching nba and nfl years Ago and mlb just lost me.

Same here, I love baseball but haven’t watched the first pitch this year.  Will be the same with the NFL in the fall.  If college athletes start this crap, that will be the end of that as well.

Colin Kaepernick has a right to his opinion and nobody wants to see other humans being needlessly injured by the police. 

I just disagree with a protest that does more to push people away from your cause than to unify it. There are countless ways to get the point across without alienating so many who would actually support your cause if the delivery wasn’t offensive.

How badly has Kap and the BLM screwed up their delivery if we now have people out protesting and even shooting each other over something that we all fundamentally agree upon?