Floyd Died From An Overdose Of Fentanyl - Not From Being Choked Out By Minneapolis Police!

Reagan

3 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Not one republican has proved your theory. I don’t see many Republican mayors over these large cities in the first place. Is it because they can’t win an election in those cities or they’d just rather not deal with it? Either way it works out for them because people like you will believe that somehow it’s republican policies keeping the crime rate low in a rural area and not the fact that it’s just less crowded and people have their personal space. A kid growing up on a farm with acres of land between them and their neighbor is less likely to get in trouble than a kid living  in an apartment complex. 

I consider myself a conservative, not so much a Republican. But Republicans are more in line with my principles. Believe me there are a lot of RINO’s and Republicans I’d like to get rid of. I don’t live on theories. Look at what the Mayor of  New York has done to that city ( De Blasio). Crime, Financial Disaster, people leaving the state left and right. When Giuliani (Republican) was Mayor he cleaned that city up an made it one of the safest cities in the US with a rainy fund for emergencies. 

21 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

He knew / knows history from beginning to end.  So He was aware we would have guns now.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Sounds like guns to me.

Knowledge of all history I understand. Where is that in the bible? Revelations?

11 minutes ago, Realville said:

I consider myself a conservative, not so much a Republican. But Republicans are more in line with my principles. Believe me there are a lot of RINO’s and Republicans I’d like to get rid of. I don’t live on theories. Look at what the Mayor of  New York has done to that city ( De Blasio). Crime, Financial Disaster, people leaving the state left and right. When Giuliani (Republican) was Mayor he cleaned that city up an made it one of the safest cities in the US with a rainy fund for emergencies. 

There’s no doubt in my mind your conservative.Lol And NYC has never lacked crime regardless of who’s in charge. You can believe that if that makes you feel better though lol 

7 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

There’s no doubt in my mind your conservative.Lol And NYC has never lacked crime regardless of who’s in charge. You can believe that if that makes you feel better though lol 

It’s not what I believe, it’s what the numbers say while Giuliani was in office as opposed to the nut job they have in there now (DeBlasio). Just had to clarify that I was conservative in case you didn’t know. 😁

28 minutes ago, Realville said:

11 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I don't know about "one of the safest cities" but I do think it was safer then (violent crime wise).

Been there a bunch over the last 35-40 years.

10 hours ago, Setx fan said:

I'll tell you what you keep telling everyone else...do some research.  Crime did drop under Giuliani and the right leadership does matter as far as crime rate, no matter what the population is.  The problem is now if you even suggested tactics like stop and frisk you would be called racist.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I'll tell you what you keep telling everyone else...do some research.  Crime did drop under Giuliani and the right leadership does matter as far as crime rate, no matter what the population is.  The problem is now if you even suggested tactics like stop and frisk you would be called racist.

I have never payed that close attention to NYC because I live in Texas. Never even knew who Giuliani was but I’m not surprised you guys do since he’s republican.Lol Since this was brought up I did do research and I wanted to let you guys have it because I realize how much it means to you guys. But since you brought it back up here it is. The crime rate did decline during Giuliani’s time in office. Just like it did in the USA as a whole. The 80s and early 90s crime rate was sky high mostly because of the Crack Era.Giuliani took office in 94. The murder rate got as low as 530 in 98 I believe. It was back in the 600s (which is still low in a city large as NYC) by the time he left office in 2001. DeBlasio or whatever his name is supposedly has screwed things up but the crime rate has basically remained low while he’s been in office. I think the murder rate was at like 335 in 2016 while DeBlasio was in office. Just recently during a time of unease there were a few shootings and now he’s screwing things up. Lol 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

Fair. But he was on every media outlet worldwide during 9/11. That’s where he derived large fame. Kinda like I’m not a Giants fan, but I know who ODB is. 

I mean his face did look familiar when I looked him up but I had completely forgot about him. I was a kid during 9/11 

On 7/14/2020 at 10:35 PM, Setx fan said:

I know a lot of people mistake the BLM organization for the BLM movement. Then again maybe it’s not a mistake. I know the BLM movement started at least a year before the organization. I know there are several other idiots and organizations that have attached themselves. I know people were bashing the movement long before the organization came into play. I’m also aware of cointelpro. 

Can you really separate the organization from the members?