Floyd Died From An Overdose Of Fentanyl - Not From Being Choked Out By Minneapolis Police!

Reagan

3 hours ago, Realville said:

The statistics don’t support the movement. They just aren’t there. Manufactured Outrage by the Race Pimps! The racism business is Big Money. Statistics do show there is a  break down in the American Family ( No Fathers) that cause most  of these societal problems. Higher percentage in the Black Family. 

Just now reading the whole thing Realville. Fatherlessness is a HUGE problem. But that’s thick topic. You’d have to go back to get to the roots of that. 

29 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

BLM started way before then my guy. Barack and Trump are both puppets. Trump was told by his advisors to do something to quiet things down. That was not his doing. Pressure bust pipes. There was a lot of marching and chanting going on during Barack’s time. Wasn’t nothing compared to the recent protesting/rioting/looting going on all across the nation or the world for that matter. 

Here you go my guy. Maybe Wikipedia doesn’t get  the inside scoop from the higher ups like you.

This is the hidden content, please
In July 2013, the movement began with the use of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter on social media after the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of African-American teen Trayvon Martin 17 months earlier, in February 2012.

Founders: 
; 
; 

Key people: 
; 
; 
; 

Purpose: Anti-racist advocacy and protest

Formation: July 13, 2013; 6 years ago

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Here you go my guy. Maybe Wikipedia doesn’t get  the inside scoop from the higher ups like you.

In July 2013, the movement began with the use of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter on social media after the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of African-American teen Trayvon Martin 17 months earlier, in February 2012.

Founders: 
; 
; 

Key people: 
; 
; 
; 

Purpose: Anti-racist advocacy and protest

Formation: July 13, 2013; 6 years ago

It’d be pretty difficult for them to find the date of the first hashtag. The movement wasn’t organized at all. It started as a trending topic on social media. Then the organization was founded on the date shown by the people listed. 

12 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

It’d be pretty difficult for them to find the date of the first hashtag. The movement wasn’t organized at all. It started as a trending topic on social media. Then the organization was founded on the date shown by the people listed. 

And went downhill ever since. 

16 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Dang my guy! Then google needs to sensor that Fake News! Sorta like they do with conservatives. Regardless when it started it’s still MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE! Like I said FOLLOW THE MONEY! Make all the excuses you want and chase all the boogie men you want but most of it is because they’re high percentage of black families with no fathers guiding the kids spiritually, mentally and physically. For that matter there’s a break of the family structure of all Races in America. I can’t  help you with muppets and conspiracies I like to deal in reality hence Realville. 

23 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Just now reading the whole thing Realville. Fatherlessness is a HUGE problem. But that’s thick topic. You’d have to go back to get to the roots of that. 

True, true, true..... and slavery had an affect on that. The number of young black dads in prison even more so. 

I don’t think that dismantling the justice system is the answer, though, and as a white dude I don’t know what I can do to help.  I don’t have a voice in the community that needs the message. 

I saw a Tiktok the other day and the cameraman sounded to be black, and he was filming a younger black man who was helping a black kid about 7 weld on a log trailer. Both had on welding hoods. The camera guy was saying “Look at that... I raised a good daddy right there.” Or something along those lines. 
That kid is so fortunate to have those kind of men in his life. I liked and followed, lol. 

I went back and found it. 

26 minutes ago, Realville said:

Dang my guy! Then google needs to sensor that Fake News! Sorta like they do with conservatives. Regardless when it started it’s still MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE! Like I said FOLLOW THE MONEY! Make all the excuses you want and chase all the boogie men you want but most of it is because they’re high percentage of black families with no fathers guiding the kids spiritually, mentally and physically. For that matter there’s a break of the family structure of all Races in America. I can’t  help you with muppets and conspiracies I like to deal in reality hence Realville. 

Regardless. The movement is very much needed. It didn’t just appear for no reason.  Fatherlessness is real problem but fatherlessness is not what got Zimmerman off after murdering Trayvon. That’s the system. The system must be held accountable for things like that. If things like that happen more idiots get comfortable with killing black people. “Aye  if Zimmerman got away with it maybe I can”. You can’t allow people to get that comfortable 

7 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Regardless. The movement is very much needed. It didn’t just appear for no reason.  Fatherlessness is real problem but fatherlessness is not what got Zimmerman off after murdering Trayvon. That’s the system. The system must be held accountable for things like that. If things like that happen more idiots get comfortable with killing black people. “Aye  if Zimmerman got away with it maybe I can”. You can’t allow people to get that comfortable 

So is it a different system that is allowing the black on black crime in cities like Chicago...up to double digits a weekend?

Why shouldn't that system be held accountable?  That's the question that no one has been addressing.  Don't these lives matter?

15 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

If I'm bouncing somebody's skull off of the concrete and they kill me, it's not murder. 

I doesn't matter how cute my 7th grade class photo was. 

The fact that so many people believe those false narratives is what has us in the mess that we're in today.  

2 hours ago, Setx fan said:

You can paint it how you want. STATISTICS show BLM applied enough pressure for Trump to pass a bill. That bill made policemen so upset they quit their jobs. Statistics show if you want change you have to apply pressure. The fact that not everyone not going to agree with the methods used to apply pressure is a given. But if the oppressor is completely comfortable with the methods there is really no pressure being applied 

The ends do not necessarily justify the means. BLM Organization is dangerous for black, white, brown, yellow lives altogether. 

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So is it a different system that is allowing the black on black crime in cities like Chicago...up to double digits a weekend?

Why shouldn't that system be held accountable?  That's the question that no one has been addressing.  Don't these lives matter?

It’s the same system that created that environment. The same system that surely doesn’t let those crimes go unpunished when they know who the perpetrators are. The system that created fatherlessness and poverty within the black community which creates lack of guidance and more bad decisions which all just creates a cycle. That’s something the system created but not something the system can fix though. Even with the best intentions the system wouldn’t be able to fix it unless we realize it and begin to fix it ourselves. But that is not something to use to deflect from police brutality and a lack of justice for black victims 

8 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

You have the freedom start any movement you want in this country but you don’t have the Right to infringe on some else’s rights as BLM has done so.  As for as our justice system there has been injustices for all races i.e. the OJ Simpson case. As for As idiots killing black people you must be referring to all the black people killing black people because they do a lot of it. I guess that’s ok or it’s Trumps fault. The common denominator in all that black on black killing is those city’s are ran by Democrats but I am sure that’s just a Coincidence. That Democrat plantation ain’t doing nothing for the black people an hasn’t been doing nothing for them for 50 years.

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If I'm bouncing somebody's skull off of the concrete and they kill me, it's not murder. 

I doesn't matter how cute my 7th grade class photo was. 

The fact that so many people believe those false narratives is what has us in the mess that we're in today.  

Zimmerman instigated that whole incident. Trayvon was minding his business and Zimmerman confronted him. Trayvon stood his ground and was killed because a wussy who wanted to play tough guy started a confrontation and found out he picked the wrong 14 year old. 

14 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

It’s the same system that created that environment. The same system that surely doesn’t let those crimes go unpunished when they know who the perpetrators are. The system that created fatherlessness and poverty within the black community which creates lack of guidance and more bad decisions which all just creates a cycle. That’s something the system created but not something the system can fix though. Even with the best intentions the system wouldn’t be able to fix it unless we realize it and begin to fix it ourselves. But that is not something to use to deflect from police brutality and a lack of justice for black victims 

That would be welfare, perpetuated by the Democrats, who will demonize the Republicans for taking food out of children's mouths or throwing Grandma off the cliff if they ever try to address it.

Stupid decisions = Stupid results! Come on My Guy how bout a little freakin self accountability! People that live in that victim hood mentality never go no where regardless of their race and other Positive  People  definitely don’t want to be around them. 

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

That would be welfare, perpetuated by the Democrats, who will demonize the Republicans for taking food out of children's mouths or throwing Grandma off the cliff.

Welfare is one of the causes. Mass incarceration is another. There are many more. The government works as a whole. The left wing/right wing fly together 

8 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Zimmerman instigated that whole incident. Trayvon was minding his business and Zimmerman confronted him. Trayvon stood his ground and was killed because a wussy who wanted to play tough guy started a confrontation and found out he picked the wrong 14 year old. 

Lol... 5'8" George Zimmerman was attacked by 6'2"  17 year old Trayvon Martin.  I highly doubt that an armed guy would bother bare-handedly attacking a guy that towered over him.  

But like I said... why let the fAcTs get in the way of a good fairy tale, SETX.

Welfare is one of the causes. Mass incarceration is another. There are many more. The government works as a whole. The left wing/right wing fly together 

One heavily influences the other.  These cities create their own systems, the good folks living there need to demand answers, and defunding the cops ain't it.

What they need is strong leadership that is willing to clean things up at the risk of being called racist.

There's no right wing causing problems in Chicago...it's all Democrats.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

One heavily influences the other.  These cities create their own systems, the good folks living there need to demand answers, and defunding the cops ain't it.

What they need is strong leadership that is willing to clean things up at the risk of being called racist.

There's no right wing causing problems in Chicago...it's all Democrats.

Politics is just like pro wrestling... they all get up and talk big for their fans, then have a fake fight and they all ride home together in the same car. 

2 minutes ago, Realville said:

Stupid decisions = Stupid results! Come on My Guy how bout a little freakin self accountability! People that live in that victim hood mentality never go no where regardless of their race and other Positive  People  definitely don’t want to be around them. 

Ok systemic racism doesn’t exist. There was never slavery. There is no such thing as Jim Crow Laws. Blacks didn’t pull themselves up by their own bootstraps and build their own communities only to have them destroyed by whites. MLK and other Civil Rights leaders weren’t killed shortly after the bill was passed. Drugs just magically appeared in black neighborhoods to destroy the black community. War on crime and mass incarceration never happened. Blacks aren’t required to European standards to have certain options. The current condition of blacks is all our doing. Whites  never had a headstart in society. We all started the race at the same starting point. Black boy gets killed it’s his fault. He didn’t need no skittles that bad. We gotta hold ourselves accountable for all the wrong done against us. Thanks for that revelation Realville.