Floyd Died From An Overdose Of Fentanyl - Not From Being Choked Out By Minneapolis Police!

Reagan

The one that implies that nearly every caucasian is a white supremacist and law enforcement is actively making efforts to kill black people.  The same one that suggests/implies that racism is solely responsible for the plight of the african american community.  The one that demands that true history be erased.

18 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The one that implies that nearly every caucasian is a white supremacist and law enforcement is actively making efforts to kill black people.  The same one that suggests/implies that racism is solely responsible for the plight of the african american community.  The one that demands that true history be erased.

The one you made up in your head lol. 

You can't go by narratives.  People lie and embellish stuff to suit their purposes, especially on cyber message boards. Personally I don't think all caucasians are racist. I don't think all black people belong to  BLM.  I've had a lot of police officers help me when they could of by law done otherwise.   Re: general Lee.  I've heard good things about him and bad.  God will be the ultimate judge, for him & everybody else.  I did not sign off on pulling down the statues.  I've met some cool white people.  They are not racists.   The racists out there need to fix that cause Jesus is coming back soon.  There will be no racism in heaven.

8 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

You can't go by narratives.  People lie and embellish stuff to suit their purposes, especially on cyber message boards. Personally I don't think all caucasians are racist. I don't think all black people belong to  BLM.  I've had a lot of police officers help me when they could of by law done otherwise.   Re: general Lee.  I've heard good things about him and bad.  God will be the ultimate judge, for him & everybody else.  I did not sign off on pulling down the statues.  I've met some cool white people.  They are not racists.   The racists out there need to fix that cause Jesus is coming back soon.  There will be no racism in heaven.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness rather than the standard " you are a racist, sexist, homophobe who watches too much Fox news" retort.   IN the future, there will be other people who die at the hand of law enforcement and some of them will be black.  Many people  are unaware that they are simply pawns of others who stir this stuff up whenever the opportunity presents itself.  There is a video showing baseball bats being handed out/distributed to rioters/demonstraters recently.  This was not just a coincidence.

8 hours ago, stevenash said:

I appreciate your thoughtfulness rather than the standard " you are a racist, sexist, homophobe who watches too much Fox news" retort.   IN the future, there will be other people who die at the hand of law enforcement and some of them will be black.  Many people  are unaware that they are simply pawns of others who stir this stuff up whenever the opportunity presents itself.  There is a video showing baseball bats being handed out/distributed to rioters/demonstraters recently.  This was not just a coincidence.

On 7/15/2020 at 5:21 PM, Setx fan said:

Not one republican has proved your theory. I don’t see many Republican mayors over these large cities in the first place. Is it because they can’t win an election in those cities or they’d just rather not deal with it? Either way it works out for them because people like you will believe that somehow it’s republican policies keeping the crime rate low in a rural area and not the fact that it’s just less crowded and people have their personal space. A kid growing up on a farm with acres of land between them and their neighbor is less likely to get in trouble than a kid living  in an apartment complex. 

This is the hidden content, please

On 7/15/2020 at 5:21 PM, Setx fan said:

Not one republican has proved your theory. I don’t see many Republican mayors over these large cities in the first place. Is it because they can’t win an election in those cities or they’d just rather not deal with it? Either way it works out for them because people like you will believe that somehow it’s republican policies keeping the crime rate low in a rural area and not the fact that it’s just less crowded and people have their personal space. A kid growing up on a farm with acres of land between them and their neighbor is less likely to get in trouble than a kid living  in an apartment complex. 

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Facts?  Since when do you get involved with facts?  Why ask me what it suggests?  Are you not capable of reading/comprehending the article?

remeber, Steve -- CNN,  MSLSD and the Washington Compost tells them what to think!

24 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Facts?  Since when do you get involved with facts?  Why ask me what it suggests?  Are you not capable of reading/comprehending the article?

Just thought the person who posted the link could summarize it. I read it. It’s typical conservative talk. Not completely wrong. Not the absolute truth either. Probably good enough for you long as it’s conservative though 

23 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Just thought the person who posted the link could summarize it. I read it. It’s typical conservative talk. Not completely wrong. Not the absolute truth either. Probably good enough for you long as it’s conservative though 

You need to hook up with DontheCon. Posts crap with nothing to back it up. 

28 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

So you want a summary for each posted link?   lol

39 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Help me out, please.   Give me a couple of examples from the article that are not true.  Additionally, your words infer that a conservative viewpoint is less than ideal.  What "viewpoint" do you consider ideal and more "truthful".

52 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Help me out, please.   Give me a couple of examples from the article that are not true.  Additionally, your words infer that a conservative viewpoint is less than ideal.  What "viewpoint" do you consider ideal and more "truthful".

10 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

You can’t summarize the link YOU POSTED but you want me to? 

You gave a theory on why crime is bad in cities.

He gave you an expert opinion (guy in article was a lawyer for 20 years) that refuted your theory.

He's not asking you to summarize, he's asking you to back up your opinion with...anything that's not just conjecture.