Black National Anthem?

baddog

1 minute ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I’m saying whites are the majority of the population so I have no problems with more whites getting this or that because it’s just common sense. But if you honest look at the makeup of the nfl owners gms and coaches. It’s no defending that. You’ll have to believe that blacks are simply unqualified for these position. 

Unqualified????? These owners are the people with the jack. You want them to move aside and let a black take over? Where is the jack? If you owned a team, would you let me take it over?

9 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Freedom before kap you couldn’t take a knee now the nfl will allow it. There going after Washington. They’re forcing the nfl to change it’s white only brotherhood of coaches and owners. It got other athletes from nba to nascar to college sports to step up and demand changes also. Kap single peaceful protest sparked a revolution now everyone’s a activist athlete.( he woke guys up to power they didn’t believe they had).

16 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Y

Yes really week 3 of preseason. After kneeling the following

two weeks without any press. But for the sake of argument let’s say he personally called press and had whole camera crews record it. What difference do it make. It was a peaceful protest that had absolutely nothing to do with the military (I’ve been mistakenly saying flag). It’s a free country he has every right to freedom of speech. The nfl had right to discipline which they would. He had several chances to come back sensored and choose not to. Kap protest is as American as it gets.

Well, I was commenting about you saying it wasn’t about the flag. The flag my Dad served for 30 years in the USMC to defend - including 2-1/2 tours at war with 2 Purple Hearts and The bronze medal with Combat V for valor among other commendations.  The first time he met me, I was already walking and talking. He went overseas when I was just a few months old. When he was 50, he was diagnosed with Stage 4 non-Hodgkins lymphoma due to exposure to agent orange. He eventually died from it. His biggest regret was not being able to serve his flag and country anymore. Before you think that Kaepernick’s harmless protest has nothing to do with the military, ask the men and women who have sacrificed EVERYTHING for flag and country. I have no issue whatsoever with him protesting. He’s doing it all wrong. My dad died so your punk Kaepernick could piss on his service. 

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Well, I was commenting about you saying it wasn’t about the flag. The flag my Dad served for 30 years in the USMC to defend - including 2-1/2 tours at war with 2 Purple Hearts and The bronze medal with Combat V for valor among other commendations.  The first time he met me, I was already walking and talking. He went overseas when I was just a few months old. When he was 50, he was diagnosed with Stage 4 non-Hodgkins lymphoma due to exposure to agent orange. He eventually died from it. His biggest regret was not being able to serve his flag and country anymore. Before you think that Kaepernick’s harmless protest has nothing to do with the military, ask the men and women who have sacrificed EVERYTHING for flag and country. I have no issue whatsoever with him protesting. He’s doing it all wrong. My dad died so your punk Kaepernick could piss on his service. 

Sorry about your dad. Sounds like a great man.

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

Unqualified????? These owners are the people with the jack. You want them to move aside and let a black take over? Where is the jack? If you owned a team, would you let me take it over?

Carolina is looking to sell and anybody can be brought. There are black billionaires with desires of ownership in nba and nfl. Let’s see what happens. But what’s the excuse for coaches and gms

16 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Respect to your dad but I’m tired of this argument. Do you know if any of kap family served in the military. Any of mine’s. It’s military personal that stands with kap protest. It was recommended by a soldier after all. 

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

Twin boys are spot on and you know it. Of course I don’t expect you to admit it.

No they are not. The star spangled banner was written in 1814 (land of the free make it make sense) it wasn’t written for people who look like me. So I care less about the hypocrisy.

55 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Nfl owners follow the green. They have a track record of employing murders rapist etc etc. I think owners welcome headaches if it’s followed by green.

We don’t agree on much, but you are 100% correct on this statement.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Bottom line food for thought. Sports have been one of the Few things Americans can come Together and just be Americans. A lot of stuff is getting politically on both sides . It’s gone take reasonable people on both sides to come up with reasonable solutions. If we wish to have our sports be about sports again.

I agree 100%. I’m glad we both agree. Unfortunately, I think those days are over. They got flag football kids who don’t know what it even means taking a knee. 

33 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Saying it’s for all Americans when the song was written during slavery is insulting 

So what you're saying is anything done during slavery is not for all Americans? And insulting? 

So....

Anything in the constitution prior to the end of the Civil War needs to be thrown out? 

You can't believe that needs to happen, but that is what you are preaching. 

59 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Respect to your dad but I’m tired of this argument. Do you know if any of kap family served in the military. Any of mine’s. It’s military personal that stands with kap protest. It was recommended by a soldier after all. 

It was recommended by Boyer (green beret, soldier, patriot and respecter of the flag) AFTER Kip was already protesting by sitting on a bench. He was trying to get the idiot to show some respect. Boyer recalls. "And, you know, he asked me to do it with him. And I said, 'Look, I'll stand next to you. I gotta stand though. I gotta stand with my hand on my heart. That's just-- that's just what I do and where I'm from.'"
Boyer was just trying to help a teammate out even though he didn’t agree with Kap. That’s what soldiers who fight for their country and flag do. 

You know what’s funny? All that money that Kap keeps raking in has white pre-civil war presidents on it. Go figure. What a hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No learned that in US history by a white woman facts will remain facts

No matter how hard you and others try, history will never be changed, no matter the atrocities that occurred.  Will the black man still be screaming how slavery has oppressed them 300 years from now, or will there be a new excuse?  Really is time to move on!!

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes but kap has said many of times it was never about the flag and he got the idea to take a knee from a soldier. I honestly think the fans and politicians made the issue way bigger than it was. A peaceful protest.

If I decided to whole-heartedly support BLM and protest by wearing black face and calling all of my POC friends the n-word (the “a”, not “er”), how would my protest be received?

Race relations are much, much worse today than they were when Kap started his protest. Or do you think that we’re all getting along better than we were?