Black National Anthem?

baddog

Let’s say I have a beef with Wal Mart. I simply don’t shop there anymore. I know people will still shop there and that’s fine. I am content knowing they don’t get my money. I don’t have to grab a sign, stand in their parking lot chanting catchy little rhyming phrases, getting people all riled up, even involving people who don’t have a beef with them but will join in anyway because they have no life. What a joke. I mean blm protesters are 90% white people. 

46 minutes ago, baddog said:

“Wes gon play”....... ain’t that cute. 

You have no room to call anyone a racist again  

Is it not what there doing. Trying to appease the black community. Am I to believe the NFL suddenly care about race. A spade will always be a spade.

44 minutes ago, baddog said:

My protest  is peaceful and silent. I don’t need the spotlight to get my point across. Putting butts in the seats draws revenue and so does merchandising. But the big money comes from tv sponsors. I hit them where it hurts the most and did nothing to divide our country racially. 

Kap been doing this before the press got to it. Kap did not ask for press.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Kap took a knee to protest what he believes in. Rather you agree or disagree it was a peaceful protest that harmed no one. If we just had let kap be. Nobody will still be talking about kap 3 years later. This most likely would be a dead issue but we didn’t now this is our new reality.

Kaepertwit let his feelings be known by wearing socks depicting police as pigs.  He is a real POS!!  Good riddance, hope he never takes another snap in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Kaepertwit let his feelings be known by wearing socks depicting police as pigs.  He is a real POS!!  Good riddance, hope he never takes another snap in the NFL.

He probably won’t give the NFL that favor of returning. But the NFL wants him back .... for reasons.

Socks were distasteful.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes but kap has said many of times it was never about the flag and he got the idea to take a knee from a soldier. I honestly think the fans and politicians made the issue way bigger than it was. A peaceful protest.

Oh really? A quote from the flag lover...

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color.” His first Public response given to NFL.com - 08/2016

32 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Facts are facts did it two weeks with no press until asked about it 3rd week didn’t blow up until the 6th week. His idea was to just remain sitting during anthem. Was convinced to take knee instead by us soldier Boyer. 

When did the left start dealing with facts? Believe what you want. Kap had one good year and enjoyed his mug on tv as a “star”. Then, he found out he is not as good as his best season so the spotlight got dimmer. It happens all the time to hollywooders and the like. You know, red carpet and stuff like that.

Please tell me exactly what kapernuisance has done for the oppressed black people? Since it is all about injustice, what is this justice you seek?

If you were to murder me, the only justice for my family and friends would be the punishment doled out as a result of our judicial system. What other justice is there?

Kapersissy also said he would stop kneeling if an nfl team picked him up. How can you put any faith in his cause if he can be bought?

Y

24 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Oh really? A quote from the flag lover...

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color.” His first Public response given to NFL.com - 08/2016

Yes really week 3 of preseason. After kneeling the following

two weeks without any press. But for the sake of argument let’s say he personally called press and had whole camera crews record it. What difference do it make. It was a peaceful protest that had absolutely nothing to do with the military (I’ve been mistakenly saying flag). It’s a free country he has every right to freedom of speech. The nfl had right to discipline which they would. He had several chances to come back sensored and choose not to. Kap protest is as American as it gets.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

When did the left start dealing with facts? Believe what you want. Kap had one good year and enjoyed his mug on tv as a “star”. Then, he found out he is not as good as his best season so the spotlight got dimmer. It happens all the time to hollywooders and the like. You know, red carpet and stuff like that.

Please tell me exactly what kapernuisance has done for the oppressed black people? Since it is all about injustice, what is this justice you seek?

If you were to murder me, the only justice for my family and friends would be the punishment doled out as a result of our judicial system. What other justice is there?

Freedom before kap you couldn’t take a knee now the nfl will allow it. There going after Washington. They’re forcing the nfl to change it’s white only brotherhood of coaches and owners. It got other athletes from nba to nascar to college sports to step up and demand changes also. Kap single peaceful protest sparked a revolution now everyone’s a activist athlete.( he woke guys up to power they didn’t believe they had).

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Freedom before kap you couldn’t take a knee now the nfl will allow it. There going after Washington. They’re forcing the nfl to change it’s white only brotherhood of coaches and owners. It got other athletes from nba to nascar to college sports to step up and demand changes also. Kap single peaceful protest sparked a revolution now everyone’s a activist athlete.( he woke guys up to power they didn’t believe they had).

To sum it up....black man never happy. You could have it all and still cry foul. So you think the nfl should be owned, coached, and played by blacks only. Nothing racist about that. Like I said, think what you want. You really don’t have all the answers as you imply.

Since you quoted me before my add on, why would you put faith in kap if he can be bought?

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

To sum it up....black man never happy. You could have it all and still cry foul. So you think the nfl should be owned, coached, and played by blacks only. Nothing racist about that. Like I said, think what you want. You really don’t have all the answers as you imply.

Since you quoted me before my add on, why would you put faith in kap if he can be bought?

I’ve never said any of that. So? I’m just making a point times are changing.. You can debate on if it’s good or bad. But times are changing. I believe ownership and coaches should reflect its current body. I said earlier I don’t think kap bless the nfl with his return and if so he already showed it will be on his terms completely so only selling out I see is from Goodell and the NFL.

1 minute ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I’ve never said any of that. So? I’m just making a point times are changing.. You can debate on if it’s good or bad. But times are changing. I believe ownership and coaches should reflect its current body. I said earlier I don’t think kap bless the nfl with his return and if so he already showed it will be on his terms completely so only selling out I see is from Goodell and the NFL.

How about the current make-up of the teams?  Should this reflect the make-up of anything? 

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I don’t think there is an owner that wants that headache.  I’m sure the pacifist Goodell wants him back.

Nfl owners follow the green. They have a track record of employing murders rapist etc etc. I think owners welcome headaches if it’s followed by green.

Since he lost his starting job (pre-wokeness) to Blaine Gabbert and knew his contract wouldn't be renewed...Its fortunate that Nike stepped in with the those huge checks. The problem is, if you are truly fighting for the "oppressed" why cash in on all that child-labor sweat shop money from Nike? Uh oh... Good thing his they haven't built his statue yet.

2 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Sorry I don’t understand the question I believe

Think about it.  Of the 22 on Offense and Defense, say the team has 20-21 makeup-up of black and 1-2 are white.  Since we are talking being aligned with the make-up of something, that percentage doesn't come out to be the percentage make-up of what America looks like.  Now does it?!   If, for instance, for the sake of argument, in America the percent of white are 60 and blacks 40%.  Then the offense and defense should be this percentage.

Bottom line food for thought. Sports have been one of the Few things Americans can come Together and just be Americans. A lot of stuff is getting politically on both sides . It’s gone take reasonable people on both sides to come up with reasonable solutions. If we wish to have our sports be about sports again.

5 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Think about it.  Of the 22 on Offense and Defense, say the team has 20-21 makeup-up of black and 1-2 are white.  Since we are talking being aligned with the make-up of something, that percentage doesn't come out to be the percentage make-up of what America looks like.  Now does it?!   If, for instance, for the sake of argument, in America the percent of white are 60 and blacks 40%.  Then the offense and defense should be this percentage.

I’m saying whites are the majority of the population so I have no problems with more whites getting this or that because it’s just common sense. But if you honest look at the makeup of the nfl owners gms and coaches. It’s no defending that. You’ll have to believe that blacks are simply unqualified for these position.