Donald Swamp

UT alum

29 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Hey guys. Just had to stop by a minute for a quick dose of apoplexy.  National crises demand national leadership. I ‘tol ya’ll that Donald Swamp’s total lack thereof would sink his sorry ass.  C-ya!

You stopped by for that? Lmao...and the con man gives you a trophy. Yall should get a room.

So what you are really saying is that you are rejoicing that so many people have died just so your sorry behind can possibly blame it on Trump. Typical lefty. So compassionate. It shows you really DON’T care.

You’re welcome for my input beforehand.

34 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Hey guys. Just had to stop by a minute for a quick dose of apoplexy.  National crises demand national leadership. I ‘tol ya’ll that Donald Swamp’s total lack thereof would sink his sorry ass.  C-ya!

Look who's back after saying he's done!  LOL!

3 hours ago, baddog said:

You stopped by for that? Lmao...and the con man gives you a trophy. Yall should get a room.

So what you are really saying is that you are rejoicing that so many people have died just so your sorry behind can possibly blame it on Trump. Typical lefty. So compassionate. It shows you really DON’T care.

You’re welcome for my input beforehand.

No, that’s how State TV reports it. It’s Donald Swamp who refuses to even acknowledge our fellow citizens’ deaths before the American public. That’s what leaders are supposed to do. Abject failure will be met with electoral repudiation. That’s basically what I said when I took off. I’ll be checkin’ in from time to time, but come November, I’ll be back.

FOX said anything about the bounty Putin put out on our soldiers in Afghanistan to the Taliban?  Swamp’s state department knew. Whether he had the time between rounds to hear about it is a whole  ‘nother thing. What’s a Commander in Chief to do?

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

No, that’s how State TV reports it. It’s Donald Swamp who refuses to even acknowledge our fellow citizens’ deaths before the American public. That’s what leaders are supposed to do. Abject failure will be met with electoral repudiation. That’s basically what I said when I took off. I’ll be checkin’ in from time to time, but come November, I’ll be back.

FOX said anything about the bounty Putin put out on our soldiers in Afghanistan to the Taliban?  Swamp’s state department knew. Whether he had the time between rounds to hear about it is a whole  ‘nother thing. What’s a Commander in Chief to do?

Even after Trump smokes Crazy Joe in the polls?

11 hours ago, UT alum said:

You are a liar. I have personally witnessed Trump saying how sad it is that so many Americans are dying from this virus.

I learned about the Afghanistan situation on Fox News. You simply throw lies out there and expect people to accept what you say as fact. Again, you are a big, fat liar. Trump is not afraid of Russia. What would you have him do, attack them? We all know how the left feels about war, but if you can possibly remember Syria, Trump told Russia to move aside while he bombed the crap out of isis. You and your ilk are far worse for the American people, with your lies and deceit, than Trump could ever be. You act as though he possesses a magic wand that he refuses to wave. You have never in your life expected half as much leadership from a president as you do Trump. If so, you were terribly disappointed in the last regime, as we all were.