Why?

Ty Cobb

-Why is the DEMONcrat party, the liberals, antifa and blm teaching the world that being a criminal and being violent is ok? 

-Why is it ok to burn buildings and deface, or destroy, property that tax payers provide? 

-Why is it ok to attack people who do not agree with a certain belief or movement?

-Why am I considered racist if I say all lives matter or human lives matter?

-Why is there a war on police, regardless of the color of their skin?

Everything that is going on in this so called movement is based on criminals and/or criminal  activity. Why is this ok with some people? 

4 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

-Why is the DEMONcrat party, the liberals, antifa and blm teaching the world that being a criminal and being violent is ok? 

-Why is it ok to burn buildings and deface, or destroy, property that tax payers provide? 

-Why is it ok to attack people who do not agree with a certain belief or movement?

-Why am I considered racist if I say all lives matter or human lives matter?

-Why is there a war on police, regardless of the color of their skin?

Everything that is going on in this so called movement is based on criminals and/or criminal  activity. Why is this ok with some people? 

The message is simple. The Lord is speaking to all. Get your houses in order. No man knows the hour or the day but we know he is coming back. The why? Is will you be ready?