Houston Washington 86 Hamshire-Fannett 78/FINAL

Hagar

43 minutes ago, Mamba said:

Hey HF you have no reason to hang your heads what you’ve accomplished this season was unprecedented. There are a lot of grown ppl hurt by the fact some kids are achieving their dreams and defying  the odds. No matter what gets said about your coach I’m sure you know the truth and how he has helped you grow everyday not just in basketball but in life . Keep pushing and grinding because it only gets harder but I know you kids will up for the task. To the the true COACH OF THE YEAR  TIGEE RIDEAUX , I know your a competitor inside and out just keep leading your program in the right direction and block out all the negativity. There will always be roadblocks the only way is thru them,around them or over them . 

Amen brother. We'll said. Butt hurt people need to grow up..

Washington must be a pretty good team because HF is a pretty good team.  The Tigers will have to bring their best game to advance. 

Congrats on a fantastic season.  And I'm going to have to second that nomination for Rideaux for coach of the year.  Hands down.  I watched him pretty closely in the two Silsbee games and I have to say I'm impressed especially the second meeting.  It was exactly the right blend of emotion and tactics.  He was made all the right moves.  

3 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

Washington must be a pretty good team because HF is a pretty good team.  The Tigers will have to bring their best game to advance. 

Congrats on a fantastic season.  And I'm going to have to second that nomination for Rideaux for coach of the year.  Hands down.  I watched him pretty closely in the two Silsbee games and I have to say I'm impressed especially the second meeting.  It was exactly the right blend of emotion and tactics.  He was made all the right moves.  

Washington was quick and rarely missed their shots they  pressed whole gm. But couldn't handle press HF applied starting 4th. Which allowed horns to pull close. HF missed 23 close range shots which was their bread and butter all season. Tween those shots/layups plus free throws HF missed. Game outcome would been different. I wouldn't mind seeing Rideaux get coach of yr. He was definitely the right person for HF job.

23 hours ago, Hagar said:

Impressive, nailed it.   Hats off to the Horns and Coach Tigee.   A great Coach and super nice man.

Vince Grayland, the coach at BT Washington, is a nice guy as well.  He came into the driver license office I work, maybe 3 or 4 years ago.  Silsbee was doing great then, ranked # 1 & all that. He kept asking & inviting me to come watch BTW play. I told him I mostly follow my hometown team. When I said that team is Silsbee the convo took off from there.  He said a lot of nice things about the Silsbee team & program.  

He is a really outgoing loquacious person.  He put-in a lot of work for his team.  He is definitely the man for that job.  Playing in the same district with Yates is not easy.  This should be a very good game.