Go Bernie, Go Bernie!

Reagan

On 2/8/2020 at 7:06 AM, Reagan said:

In the Texas primary, we know President is going to win.  So -- let's vote in the dimocratic primary and cast our vote for Bernie!  Bless his heart, he deserves it.  Especially how he was treated by Hillarious Clintonista. 

Bernie scares me.  I like to be prepared for the unthinkable.  If the unthinkable happened and he was able to “accomplish” half of what he’d like to in 4 years, could take us decades to recover. 

I know confidence is high, but 2016 taught us anything can happen.  

At the same time, if the “Shanghai” of Bernie is completed by the Democratic Party yet again, the President could get more mileage out of that than the economy.  

12 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Bernie scares me.  I like to be prepared for the unthinkable.  If the unthinkable happened and he was able to “accomplish” half of what he’d like to in 4 years, could take us decades to recover. 

I know confidence is high, but 2016 taught us anything can happen.  

At the same time, if the “Shanghai” of Bernie is completed by the Democratic Party yet again, the President could get more mileage out of that than the economy.  

As I’ve posted before, Bernie’s following is a whole nuther breed.   They love Bernie more than they hate Trump.  And if they think the DNC has done Bernie wrong (which they probably will), most won’t support Biden.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:02 PM, baddog said:

For some, I guess this looks like Bernie is a shoe-in for the presidency. I keep reminding my wife that this is simply for who the dims want to go against Trump. It really doesn’t matter because Trump is going to win in the biggest landslide victory ever recored in the history of the US. I’m talking even Johnson over Goldwater. If there is a bigger deficit than that, let me know.

Bold prediction.

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Bold prediction.

Why be unadventurous? Trump will definitely win, question is by how much. This one will not play out like the bold Hillary predictions. Trump defeated her (YES HILLARY.....YOU LOST) rather handily considering the msm odds against him. 

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

Why be unadventurous? Trump will definitely win, question is by how much. This one will not play out like the bold Hillary predictions. Trump defeated her (YES HILLARY.....YOU LOST) rather handily considering the msm odds against him. 

I agree, go big. But, in this case, I’m afraid you’ll still be going home.