NEDERLAND BULLDOG CLASSIC/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

5 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Did Hayden go in on the 4th. 😃

No but some older kids finally got some minutes together. Their ability to penetrate and get to the rim or kick out for a bucket seemed to spark the run. And that group was able to play pressure defense. They brought the game from a 19 point deficit to within 1. I imagine that group will start seeing more minutes as the season moves along.  

49 minutes ago, glassjoe said:

No but some older kids finally got some minutes together. Their ability to penetrate and get to the rim or kick out for a bucket seemed to spark the run. And that group was able to play pressure defense. They brought the game from a 19 point deficit to within 1. I imagine that group will start seeing more minutes as the season moves along.  

I was just joking about Hayden playing, I knew that he didn’t.    When the star is out it allows for others to step up as well as increase confidence which in the end helps the team as a whole...especially once Hayden comes back.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:06 PM, WOSgrad said:

I don't know if it is an indicator, but the PN-G girls will be in Evadale tomorrow to resume the tournament there.  So logic would indicate that Ashly's source is correct as far as the boys.

Good sir, logic and reason have no place on an internet message board.