Groves LL Allstars

;D  Does Groves LL not have a awesome allstar team this year or what.

To you peeps from BC, it is time to realize that Groves is better. Two years in a row.  To all you lovers of last years team, I have to think this one is better,so just let our kids bask in their glory instead of ripping them.

Williamsport BABY

Too bad you couldnt get both teams together for a scrimmage, but then that might shatter the confidence of this years team as I doubt they would be able to score against last years team.

Congrats to the players of the Groves LL team for there accomplishments this year, but parents, really, Williamsport. ???

I think that this years team is just as good as last years team.  This year they're very scrappy and they play sound baseball.  The pitcher's on the team could be anyone's #1 pitcher on other team's.  They aren't going to blow it by alot of people, but they hit thier spots.  The defense is tremendous and you're not going to find them amking very many errors. They have just as many homerun hitters as last year, but overall maybe a little less power throughout the lineup.  I think this year they have more depth than last year. I'm just happy to see Groves doing this well two years in a row.  I think both teams are equally special. Go GNLL, and hopefully to Williamsport..

Obviously you didnt watch last years team much.

And you got to be kidding about the pitchers. I would take any of last years

pitchers over any of this years. What do you think carried last years team.

Sure there were some big bats just like this year, but probably 3 or 4 of the best pitchers to come out of the league pitched last year.

Scalp'em, further to the above post... here is your old post about this years team you posted in a different thread.  Quote"The group of kids this year aren't at the level of the kids last year, but they are still a good team."End Quote

So which is it.  Plus name a pitcher this year better than Rodrigiuez, Sparrow, Fenner or Walker.

I give the power hitters this year has it equals out to last year as it looks like Hernandez is just as strong as Freeman was last year.

But pitching is what got the team last year as far as it did, (with some timely hitting) and just dont see it this year.

being a bystander and not a parent (obviously you are a parent) I can say this with out prejudice

Well, I have a son coming up in the LL system at Groves and got to watch both teams, last years and this years, as I am happy for any teams from Groves that do well. But the pitching does not compare. There is no real No.1 starter on this years team as Scalpem states. Plus, I would take all five or six pitchers Groves used last year over any of them this year.

Not to bash this years team as they won district so they must be pretty good, but since this is a forum those are my two cents.

Last years team - 15

This years team  - 0 - if they were able to play against each other

( I think I saw Hernandez's ball he hit the other night orbit the moon)

Scalp'em, further to the above post... here is your old post about this years team you posted in a different thread.  Quote"The group of kids this year aren't at the level of the kids last year, but they are still a good team."End Quote

So which is it.  Plus name a pitcher this year better than Rodrigiuez, Sparrow, Fenner or Walker.

I give the power hitters this year has it equals out to last year as it looks like Hernandez is just as strong as Freeman was last year.

But pitching is what got the team last year as far as it did, (with some timely hitting) and just dont see it this year.

First of all, I'm not a parent of one of the kids on the team, my kids are younger in the league. Second, your taking my words out of context. I said that the team this year is not to the level of the team last year, but they are equally as good. You are trying to make this into a bashing of the two all star teams and I'm not going to do that.  I will congradulate both teams and I was simply talking about the differences and similarities of the two teams. Just like I said earlier, I don't think Groves this year will blow it by other teams, but I did watch almost every game last year and this year, and I believe that this years team spots the ball better overall than last year.  If you disagree then alright, but I will still give my opinion. You can't make that great of comparison's or differences anyways because they are playing different teams, different players, etc... Like I said before, I believe 1-12 this year is comparible to last year.  The End. Good Luck Groves

being a bystander and not a parent (obviously you are a parent) I can say this with out prejudice

Grow up!!!  If you are from Groves you should be happy for ALL teams from Groves!  National or American!  8 yr olds, 9 yr olds, 10's, 11's, or 12's from any year!!  Not bashing each other!  Sorry - I don't understand comparing one team from one year to another team from another year!!  If I remember last years team won and this years won!  (and they didn't have to play each other to win!!) -- I think they are both WINNERS!! -- Good luck Groves!

I got on here to find out info about the Groves LL All Star team and all I read are entries from a couple goofballs who obviously have no life and must be picking 12 year old fantasy baseball teams.  I guess there is a thrill in beating down young kids and comparing talent?  I don't get it but then again what do I know I'm a mature adult with 3 kids.  Please take your crap to another site and rag on professional athletes and leave this site for those who just want to support a group of young boys trying to do their best.  I don't know your purpose for trying to figure out who is better.  Quit trying to act like you belong on Sports Reporters on ESPN.  They are 11 and 12.  Give me a break. I got no use for guys who act like they know sports and have never even put on a jock.  Last years team and this years team both deserve our support!!!

It's actually at North Shore Little League. I-10 to Beltway 8 North. Take Beltway 8 North to Wallisville Road. Turn west on Wallisville until you get to Castleglory. Head North on Castleglory and you run into it.

So in North Shore, by Houston

;D  Does Groves LL not have a awesome allstar team this year or what.

To you peeps from BC, it is time to realize that Groves is better. Two years in a row.  To all you lovers of last years team, I have to think this one is better,so just let our kids bask in their glory instead of ripping them.

Williamsport BABY

groves is good ............. not and they arent as good as last year bridge city is still better just a cuple bad games

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317