Groves LL Allstars

I got on here to find out info about the Groves LL All Star team and all I read are entries from a couple goofballs who obviously have no life and must be picking 12 year old fantasy baseball teams.  I guess there is a thrill in beating down young kids and comparing talent?  I don't get it but then again what do I know I'm a mature adult with 3 kids.  Please take your crap to another site and rag on professional athletes and leave this site for those who just want to support a group of young boys trying to do their best.  I don't know your purpose for trying to figure out who is better.  Quit trying to act like you belong on Sports Reporters on ESPN.  They are 11 and 12.  Give me a break. I got no use for guys who act like they know sports and have never even put on a jock.  Last years team and this years team both deserve our support!!!

pittman and gros have great futures

[move][/move]GO BRIDGE CITY

Well, I have a son coming up in the LL system at Groves and got to watch both teams, last years and this years, as I am happy for any teams from Groves that do well. But the pitching does not compare. There is no real No.1 starter on this years team as Scalpem states. Plus, I would take all five or six pitchers Groves used last year over any of them this year.

Not to bash this years team as they won district so they must be pretty good, but since this is a forum those are my two cents.

Last years team - 15

This years team  - 0 - if they were able to play against each other

( I think I saw Hernandez's ball he hit the other night orbit the moon)

PORTACCIS BALLS WERE ABOUT A 100 FEET LONGER THAN LITTLE HERNANDEZ.......2 AND OUT FOR GROVES :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder