The Two Pirates?

RedJollyRoger

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

You will need to find something else to bother me. Have not been to Huffman in 30 years. If they go 0-10 or 10-0 it would mean little to me. I have had my own sports endeavors to keep me busy. 

Ahhhhh the ole “imma act like I don’t care” move. He must’ve got to you good lol.

5 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

So your gonna down someone for supporting their hometown, and then defend yourself by saying you don’t care what your own hometown does? I see your sports endeavors keep you busy enough to still come on here and talk crap on DV of all people... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Some of my "sports endeavors" have included beatings for DV. Not sure how Huffman is my "home town" when I have not been there in 30 years. Just an operating name for SETX forums. 

Absolutely!!   HUGE Congratulations on your..."ahem, Sports Endeavors" that issued beatings to a bunch of talentless hacks from the bottom-of-the-barrel Pirates.....

"SPORTS ENDEAVORS"  including absolute demolition in the  2A class....

Geez, maybe they let you wash uniforms 25 years ago? So you thought you were on the coaching staff... But again, congratulations on your super-successful "endeavors". 

Obviously you lack the testicular fortitude (is that PC enough?) to support a team, but in this new age, I must ask...Did someone from Deweyville hurt your feelings or offend you back in '89? ...Nah, you didnt play...You were a superstar 2A assistant coach. Obviously Hull-Daisetta and D'Ville are on your hate list....Enjoy the Forum bud.

11 hours ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Absolutely!!   HUGE Congratulations on your..."ahem, Sports Endeavors" that issued beatings to a bunch of talentless hacks from the bottom-of-the-barrel Pirates.....

"SPORTS ENDEAVORS"  including absolute demolition in the  2A class....

Geez, maybe they let you wash uniforms 25 years ago? So you thought you were on the coaching staff... But again, congratulations on your super-successful "endeavors". 

Obviously you lack the testicular fortitude (is that PC enough?) to support a team, but in this new age, I must ask...Did someone from Deweyville hurt your feelings or offend you back in '89? ...Nah, you didnt play...You were a superstar 2A assistant coach. Obviously Hull-Daisetta and D'Ville are on your hate list....Enjoy the Forum bud.

And don’t forget Vidor is on the list also.  Heck, maybe he dislikes Spurger (Pirates), and the Pittsburgh baseball team.  Why someone would post something like this thread is a mystery to me.  

12 hours ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Oh, and trust me Falcon89...everyone on the Forum understands your dire need for ambiguity...with all your "sports endeavors" that beat DV 20yrs ago....we cant imagine all the autograph-seekers you must deal with and Sports Illustrated photographers who are soo dang persistent. Good luck bud.

I appreciate the wishes. Good luck to you winning a district game against someone other than HD.