Kirbyville?

Guest ECBucFan

Jack will not come back to a community that will not support him and his system......Kirbyville got rid of all of the good football coaches and trying to destroy the program. They want to strictly focus on baseball as the primary sport. I am not going to get political here but i know that the kids are getting hurt from this. Prayers for the kids.  

19 minutes ago, hardcore said:

Jack will not come back to a community that will not support him and his system......Kirbyville got rid of all of the good football coaches and trying to destroy the program. They want to strictly focus on baseball as the primary sport. I am not going to get political here but i know that the kids are getting hurt from this. Prayers for the kids.  

Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

Sincerely,

Anonymous Bridge City School Board Trustee

4 hours ago, hardcore said:

They could hire Billicheck and they’d still want the baseball program to succeed. I know some bad stuff has happened at Kville but some is self induced. Until you get a guy in who wants to coach his butt off in football and hire guys who want to do the same you’ll be subpar. You can’t tell me and all of setxsports that’s whats going on in kirbyville. I don’t buy it. The dude is a heck of a baseball coach. For sure. Went to state for heavens sake. But it can’t be easy devoted you’re time in football and baseball. 

12 hours ago, PdaddyBball said:

They could hire Billicheck and they’d still want the baseball program to succeed. I know some bad stuff has happened at Kville but some is self induced. Until you get a guy in who wants to coach his butt off in football and hire guys who want to do the same you’ll be subpar. You can’t tell me and all of setxsports that’s whats going on in kirbyville. I don’t buy it. The dude is a heck of a baseball coach. For sure. Went to state for heavens sake. But it can’t be easy devoted you’re time in football and baseball. 

One thing I know is that Jones coaches football just as hard as he coaches baseball.   That staff works as hard as anybody.  Whatever is going on with Kville football, it's not from a lack of effort

Just now, 2246 said:

One thing I know is that Jones coaches football just as hard as he coaches baseball.   That staff works as hard as anybody.  Whatever is going on with Kville football, it's not from a lack of effort

That is true, heard some people complaining practice was too long earlier in the year. In fact I heard that Jones is so tough he ran some people off. If he really is running people off then he's coaching hard and that's not the problem 

21 hours ago, NetCat said:

That is true, heard some people complaining practice was too long earlier in the year. In fact I heard that Jones is so tough he ran some people off. If he really is running people off then he's coaching hard and that's not the problem 

Getting the kids back on the field is the challenge. They don't want to work hard and lose, they just don't realize if they had the participation things would be different or else they're just lazy.

On 10/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

Sincerely,

Anonymous Bridge City School Board Trustee

I guess I might've ruffle your cardinal feathers on this topic......No Sir you do not destroy one program for another. You must be a baseball Dad from the past or present. Kirbyville does have talent walking the halls in regards to baseball and football. I can see why BC would concentrate on baseball as the primary sport because there football program lack talent in this area. You might want to change your name to MR. Cardinal baseball instead of CardinalBacker since your concentrated area is baseball only. Hardcore 3:16.......That is the bottom line because Hardcore said so!