Who do you think will be 21-3a Champs for 07?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS is the team to beat this year in my opinion. I saw three of their kids today at Texas State and they can fly. Good luck to the Mustangs.  ;D

Kirbyville have 5 or six that can fly this year!!! I can't wait to see how this district comes out....Kirbyville vs Wos should be a much better game than last year!! Motivaton! Motivation! Motivation! Go Kirbyville!! Show "Fruit City" why we something to be reckoned with!!!

So, in another thread, you mentioned that the D Line is going to suffer a bit. No trash talk - just real discussion. Depauldrick Garrett, who ran for 187 yards on the Wildcats last year, returns. Add to that a very mobile QB, which we did not have last year, when we earned 247 yards on the ground. Will the Wildcats be able to stop the run this year without succombing to what should be a fairly good passing attack? Do you expect an absolute shootout, or for your D-line to step up and stop WO-S.

Personally, I think they have to. In my memory, I can only remember two teams that have EVER put up more than 30-some-odd points on us - one was more than 11 years ago, and the other was a state champion. I don't see a high-scoring shootout.

So, in another thread, you mentioned that the D Line is going to suffer a bit. No trash talk - just real discussion. Depauldrick Garrett, who ran for 187 yards on the Wildcats last year, returns. Add to that a very mobile QB, which we did not have last year, when we earned 247 yards on the ground. Will the Wildcats be able to stop the run this year without succombing to what should be a fairly good passing attack?

For Kville Balla

http://feedroom.gamedaytv.com/prepticket/?sid=100254&cid=10009&p=cowboys1&sessionIDPassed=ctb20045jagvizaueoqbmj45&bhcp=1&itemid=1001212474&catid=5749

A Garrett quote from that clip:

"There's been all kinds of talk over the computer, but Coach T says a game ain't won by talk."

I wonder who he's referring to?

Thanks, balla!

I know. Y'all have a stud too. But Garrett was the guy that destroyed y'all last year.

I wouldn't talk alot of trash you Wos fans. You guys have a very young team this year. You can reload or unload i don't care. Kirbyville will beat you guys this year. I like jack new offensive scheme, don't see you guys stopping nothing this year. Kirbyville is bigger and a whole lot stronger than last year. You guys subject to get blown out!!

I wouldn't talk alot of trash you Wos fans. You guys have a very young team this year. You can reload or unload i don't care. Kirbyville will beat you guys this year. I like jack new offensive scheme, don't see you guys stopping nothing this year. Kirbyville is bigger and a whole lot stronger than last year. You guys subject to get blown out!!

This is getting hillarious! Did you not learn anything from last year? Every year there is a lways a team that says how they will beat us. While every year we demolish that team. We dont have to talk when we walk the walk.

Trash talk?

You are the one talking up KVille like they have won state, until they win district I would stay quite or you will be here in November explaining why they got beat by WOS, Silsbee, and Jasper.

......and we're off!

Seriously, I know you love your team, but you really have no idea how detrimental you were to your kids last year.  You singlehandedly had our guys froathing at the mouth ready to throttle your squad.  That should have been evident by halftime last year.  I imagine WOS and Jasper have you circled as well.

Guest wos country

It will be Kirbyville, Silsbee and WOS going to the playoffs. Maybe. Jasper may have something to say about that. Since the coaches let Toby Foreman get away well then anything can happen.

Since the coaches let Toby Foreman get away well then anything can happen.

Seriously, LET IT GO!  Everybody knows you are unhappy about Toby being gone but how about you have a little confidence in the coaches and players that are at WO-S.  You are an embarrassment to the WO-S.  If you don't like what is happening at WO-S go support somebody else.

Guest wos country

Sure, ok no probelm. we'll let it ago again and the same !@#$ happens. this will be the last time it happens i can bet ya.

seems wos has a young team every other year and the same thing happens. WE WIN! WIN! WIN! One thing i know is that wos will have all its gears spinning perfectly when district play begins. Hate to lose toby or forman a great loss yes but we lose players every year and we seem to be fine the next year. belive it when i say wos has very skilled players this year and we will be very tough as usual. i hate to say it kville but the one or two good players you have coming back will not beat a great program. but hay i dont have to say it when you can see it year in and year out. :)

when i posted that i knew you'd bring that up lol...but  it bounced on the news not according to the men in stripes.

im sure every hs team in the nation has had good and bad luck come their way one time or another thanks to no instant replay...we got that bad kharma back to us when the flippin refs screwed us twice against lumberton and cost us the game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86