Who do you think will be 21-3a Champs for 07?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, but, with no disrespect intended, it will take a big turnaround from this year's HJ defense - at least against the top teams. They gave up 62 to WO-S, 44 to Kirbyville, 45 to Orangefield, 36 to East Chambers...

Well, if we move to the I, it will be a slightly different five plays (sweep right, sweep left, bomb, dive, ?). Fortunately, we still have players who can make those work even when the D knows what's coming.

Well, if we move to the I, it will be a slightly different five plays (sweep right, sweep left, bomb, dive, ?). Fortunately, we still have players who can make those work even when the D knows what's coming.

;D ;D ;D ;D

WO-S has decided to stay with the spread.

More than likely WOS but i think Kirbyville will make that game real close. Where is the game at between them 2. Cuz if its in Kirbyville i smell UPSET!

WOS

Silsbee

Jasper

The only thing that smells is another disappointing season for the other schools in the district.

how about i put it like that you wont beat them unless your team is stacked

Stacked ???? ::) ::)

Cmon If your school has the athletes and a game plan and players that can execute anything can happen. That is why the game is played on the field and not on paper.

If you know of any players from New Orleans send up here to Stephenville, we can always use some more D1 talent. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder