Who do you think will be 21-3a Champs for 07?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not that lol its just that hamshire is lacking a little talent...cause this year they always seemed to lose by 1 touchdown so if they just had a little bit more talent that could make up that touchdown they wouldve made playoffs no doubt...except for the wos kirbyville games

its not that lol its just that hamshire is lacking a little talent...cause this year they always seemed to lose by 1 touchdown so if they just had a little bit more talent that could make up that touchdown they wouldve made playoffs no doubt...except for the wos kirbyville games

HF is the team WOS put 49 points on in the first half correct?

If so, i doubt they wouldve beat Silsbee, therefore not making the playoffs

they lost to silsbee by 1 touch down jasper 1 and hj 1

I was at this game.  HF had plenty of opportunities.  Couldn't capitalize. 

Silsbee should have lost this game.  Worst game of the year for Silsbee except for the letdown in the playoff game against Columbia.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ST4life

The only way to beat wos is for them to have a bad day or for a stacked set of new orleans players come down and just decide to join your team when yall play them....

did WOS have a bad day last year when they played silsbee cause they almost lost that game WOS is a awsome team but i still think there are 2 teams in this district that can beat them and i would not be suprised if it happens next year but WOS will always have a awsome team so for right now i say WOS will be district champs

• 2 weeks later...

did WOS have a bad day last year when they played silsbee cause they almost lost that game WOS is a awsome team but i still think there are 2 teams in this district that can beat them and i would not be suprised if it happens next year but WOS will always have a awsome team so for right now i say WOS will be district champs

WOS was not on an off night. The fields were wet and it evened the teams out tremendously. Our offense is speed, and it being wet did not help. Silsbee had many chances to win that night, but............. you know the ending. I thought they did well to the circumstances wet, homefield advantage and silsbee's homecoming.(i think it was H.C)

• 5 weeks later...

ok you think hj will win it...tell me who they got that will stand out next year..

Deshotel QB (made "names to know in 3a" in Texas Football Magazine)

Hansen LB

Thomas LB

Flowers K

Daniel LB  (made "names to know in 3a" in Texas Football Magazine)

Burrell RB-DB

Leger OL-DL

Sanders OL-DL

Garrison QB-DB

Boles OL-LB

McCown FB

Willis OL-DL

Ramirez OL-DL

Means WR-DB

McFarland RB-LB

JOSH TATE (TATER) position-all around stud

just a few that have had a VERY PRODUCTIVE off-season

I really don't think HJ will do too bad this year.

You can look at it the wrong way just cause I'm from HJ.

But, I usually don't talk about my team much anyways. I think they will do better than last year, and should put somewhat of a challenge to WOS. NO SHUTOUT!

wos is still my choice for district champs. our qb is showing real progress in throwing the ball and can already run extremly well. add garrett in the back field and some really reliable recievers and wos has as good a shot to win district as we have in the last 3 years. I think the key will be our offensive line which im not sure how they stack up yet. I do believe losing toby will hurt some but will not be devistating. We also still have what i consider one of the best dc in texas and that will keep wos with the advantage. our tradition has a way of keeping the other teams somewhat second quesing whether they can win. I do believe wos can be beaten by a couple of teams in se texas but whether they do is still yet to be seen. we still seem to dominate 21-3a, for how long, well thats for friday nights to decide. I feel we still have great talent for the next couple of years to keep us on top. GO MUSTANGS!

Guest wos country

Planning on staying home Friday nights, huh wos08? 

two different folks, sorry. Stating the facts Jack on this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833