Who do you think will be 21-3a Champs for 07?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st WOS

2nd Silsbee

3rd Jasper

Jasper is just so if'y to me. We can probably all agree that last years Jasper was a fluke. It happened to us, 99 team wasnt that good at all. The next year we run the table and go to State. I like Jasper this year, but want to see their first game before I say they are in the top three. JMO

Guest ST4life

Who Wins This District? Coaches say WOS, Kirbyville, Jasper.

im glad that you always leave Silsbee out of the run for district champs even if they beat two of the teams last year that you pick to win this year its cool that you dont like Silsbee 

Personally I think that Kirbyville should win the district with the tallent they have comming back. However, they did seem to falter a little bit towards the end of the season last year. WOS will be good. They always are. They are supposed to be rebuilding this year but in my experience they just re-load. Silsbee was very good last year and I am not sure of what they have comming back but if they have a lot then they could take the top spot. Jasper had the worst team I ever saw them have last year but, I keep hearing that they may take it all this year. My bet is not yet but we will see how much improved they are next Saturday when they have their first scrimmage. As for the rest of the district who knows, maybe one of the teams will put it all together and supprise everyone. I guess we will just have to wait and see. That's why we use the old cliche "that's why they play the game".

LET ME CORRECT ALL YALL!! IT GOES A LIL SOMETHIN LIKE THIS

1. WOS- THEY WIN DISTRICT

2. JASPER- THEY DEFEAT KIRBYVILLE AND SILSBEE, LOST TO WOS BY 7 OR LESS.

3. SILSBEE- THEY HAVE NEVER LOST TO KIRBYVILLE AND DONT EXPECT TO LOSE TO THEM THIS YEAR

4. KRIBYVILLE- OVERATED TEAM GOT THE BIG HEAD AND LOST IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON!!

LET ME CORRECT ALL YALL!! IT GOES A LIL SOMETHIN LIKE THIS

1. WOS- THEY WIN DISTRICT

2. JASPER- THEY DEFEAT KIRBYVILLE AND SILSBEE, LOST TO WOS BY 7 OR LESS.

3. SILSBEE- THEY HAVE NEVER LOST TO KIRBYVILLE AND DONT EXPECT TO LOSE TO THEM THIS YEAR

4. KRIBYVILLE- OVERATED TEAM GOT THE BIG HEAD AND LOST IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON!!

:o :o 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder