Who do you think will be 21-3a Champs for 07?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Purpleeagle

Very interesting. Today in the Beaumont Ent. the S.E. coaches picked WO/S to win the district. The TX. coaches poll picked WO/S in the top 15 in the state and Kirbyville was not in the top 15.

S.E.Coaches poll also picked Jasper third in that district.

Should get interesting before the year is over.

Coaches poll also picked Newton and E.C. in the top 15 in the state.

Gosh, you reckon the coaches think they know more about football than we do?

From Purpleeagle

Very interesting. Today in the Beaumont Ent. the S.E. coaches picked WO/S to win the district. The TX. coaches poll picked WO/S in the top 15 in the state and Kirbyville was not in the top 15.

Could you please post top 15 in 3A, it was not in the online Bmt Enterprise

From Purpleeagle

Let me say this again! If people don't think Coach Brooks can turn Jasper around in 1 year and get them into the playoffs, THINK AGAIN! I have seen him do it more than once.

Let me say this again! If people don't think Coach Brooks can turn Jasper around in 1 year and get them into the playoffs, THINK AGAIN! I have seen him do it more than once.

They have alot of underclassman as well. Jasper will be tough this year no doubt. They were tough at the begining of the season last year, but gave up. They will make the playoffs in 2007.

Coach Brooks is not only a top notch coach, but he is also a top notch person.  Good luck to Jasper this year.

I would like to see Jasper do well, because 21 3A just isnt right when Jasper is down, because it leaves little room for other schools to sneak in under the radar like KVille.

I would like to see Jasper do well, because 21 3A just isnt right when Jasper is down, because it leaves little room for other schools to sneak in under the radar like KVille.

Dude you are so funny and it is really obvious that you're hatin on Kirbyville. Kirbyville has beaten Jasper when they was up.

They have alot of underclassman as well. Jasper will be tough this year no doubt. They were tough at the begining of the season last year, but gave up. They will make the playoffs in 2007.

So i guess your almighty Kirbyville wont make the playoffs. Where in the **** does your thinking come from? What have yall ever done to warrant this type of trash talk. DO you realize that all your talk will just make us "CRUSH" you even more this year? Im not talking about WOS alone, but Silsbee also. These kids from these schools read the garbage you post and it just makes them want to make you look like a moron even more. I cant wait to see how your "state champion caliber" Kirbyville  will be this year. This is a mirror image of what you said last year.......look what happened. You will dissapear just like you did last year.

So i guess your almighty Kirbyville wont make the playoffs. Where in the **** does your thinking come from? What have yall ever done to warrant this type of trash talk. DO you realize that all your talk will just make us "CRUSH" you even more this year? Im not talking about WOS alone, but Silsbee also. These kids from these schools read the garbage you post and it just makes them want to make you look like a moron even more. I cant wait to see how your "state champion caliber" Kirbyville  will be this year. This is a mirror image of what you said last year.......look what happened. You will dissapear just like you did last year.

14 wins of Jasper's 17-2 record against Kirbyville happened right after the dinosaurs became extinct. 3 of Jasper's wins happened in our generation, so therefore Jasper is leading the series 3-2. As far as i'm concern, the other players that are reading this my number is #24!!!! This is not a mirror image of what I said because i'm playing this year and will definely have our defense ready to bring the wood. 

First of all, there is no "wood" on any part of football equiptment. Could you please elaborate on this? Also, since you havent played Silsbee or WOS personally on a varsity level, you have no idea how much "wood" WOS and Silsbee can bring. Im not sure if snot bubbles are in you vocabulary, but you might want to research them.

Make sure you wear oversized pads when you play us. This is going to be hilarious.

First of all, there is no "wood" on any part of football equiptment. Could you please elaborate on this? Also, since you havent played Silsbee or WOS personally on a varsity level, you have no idea how much "wood" WOS and Silsbee can bring. Im not sure if snot bubbles are in you vocabulary, but you might want to research them.

Make sure you wear oversized pads when you play us. This is going to be hilarious.

You'll find out Nov. 2, 2007 how much wood a big youngster like myself can bring. Kirbyville isn't scared of Silsbee or Wos by any means.

Seeing that I work the pressbox ( spotter ) for Silsbee home games, I will have a birds eye view of the fabulous #24 from Kirbyville. Knowing that there is no way you can live up to the smack your spewing, I should have everyone up in the pressbox rolling with laughter with my comic comments about your play, including your own coaches. Probably won't have to comment much, your own play will be a big laugh in it's self.

Like kicker posted earlier, I'll pray for your safety. Then again, maybe I won't.

Ok, is there wood or is there not wood? Im confused.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder