West Orange-Stark 33 Liberty 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

20 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

Ball game 

Ik the refs missed some calls.but at the same time this is one of the most undisciplined teams probably in the last 30 yrs. It's like this they can play with anybody but no leadership on the team.wirh all these penalties for norhing.if u continue to give teams easy stuff like this they will get beat.

Refs are always missing calls, Mustangs have been getting bad calls all year. It's sad when grown men who wear stripes on the field, are putting their personal feelings on when to make a call and when not to make a call. Liberty was trying to bully WOS because that was their ticket to win the game. I'm not happy that our team let Liberty get into their heads, now other teams will try to do the same. Changes will be made after this game via Coach T. Freshman running back was the bright spot in this game, and Wilson was very good tonight also.

16 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

Maybe I misunderstood KOGT but I thought I heard WOS was close to 200 yards in penalties tonight?? Good lawd!!

I think it was the total for both teams.Wos had close to 100 and Liberty around 78,then throw in out of bounds kick offs and ect put it close to a total of 200 yards.Worst game of refereeing I ever saw. They were flag happy for sure.WOS has one DB that can't play that position.got burned all night long.

11 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Refs are always missing calls, Mustangs have been getting bad calls all year. It's sad when grown men who wear stripes on the field, are putting their personal feelings on when to make a call and when not to make a call. Liberty was trying to bully WOS because that was their ticket to win the game. I'm not happy that our team let Liberty get into their heads, now other teams will try to do the same. Changes will be made after this game via Coach T. Freshman running back was the bright spot in this game, and Wilson was very good tonight also.

They totally screwed up on the unsportsmanship call at the goal line.It was on a first down play and a dead ball foul.they talked about it for it seemed like ten minutes.when they finally marked it off they said it was 3rd down and should have been second down.What a bunch of screw ups.

I usually don’t say much about officials but this was the worst called game I’ve ever seen. Especially getting the downs mixed up and saying 3rd down when it should have been 2nd. 

Having said that though the young Mustangs showed their youth and inexperience by getting into too many shoving and pushing matches with Liberty. Sometimes even if your in the right you have to walk away. Let cooler heads prevail. What I saw was no one really stepping up and being a leader and trying to separate and calm things down. But congrats to WO-S on another win.