Beaumont Enterprise district predictions

1 hour ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

I think 3 of us had em 5th, one had them finishing 8th.

See that's the problem I have with journalist.  8th?  Sounds like he really has some hate in his heart.  Either he didn't like Central and Ozen or he simply doesn't like the demographics of the school.  You should reevaluate your staff...

6 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

See that's the problem I have with journalist.  8th?  Sounds like he really has some hate in his heart.  Either he didn't like Central and Ozen or he simply doesn't like the demographics of the school.  You should reevaluate your staff...

Come on, everyone is shaded by their biases and everyone has them.   No one is entirely neutral.

35 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I had United 5th, for the record. Guy who had em 8th said he just didn't have faith in United playing well together in year one.