Silsbee@PNG

Indianforever

Two different styles of football. 

This game is merely gonna be a Litmus test for both teams. 

Coach Smith needs to see the defense against a heavy passing offense and hopefully PNG throws the ball regularly to avoid any injuries to Roschon.  Not knocking his ability (Roschon), we all know that District is where its at.

On the flip side, PNG will get a HEAVY dose of running mixed with some passing to keep them honest. 

Silsbee is much improved on defense, but after the game with Carthage I want to see a snot bubble making secondary.  Anything short of that will leave me skeptical.

It will be an honest test for Silsbee but PNG will, in my opinion, not get what they truly need out of this game to make a deep run in their division.

JMO

2 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Two different styles of football. 

This game is merely gonna be a Litmus test for both teams. 

Coach Smith needs to see the defense against a heavy passing offense and hopefully PNG throws the ball regularly to avoid any injuries to Roschon.  Not knocking his ability (Roschon), we all know that District is where its at.

On the flip side, PNG will get a HEAVY dose of running mixed with some passing to keep them honest. 

Silsbee is much improved on defense, but after the game with Carthage I want to see a snot bubble making secondary.  Anything short of that will leave me skeptical.

It will be an honest test for Silsbee but PNG will, in my opinion, not get what they truly need out of this game to make a deep run in their division.

JMO

I disagree.  In PN-G's district, they will play good running teams.  Difference is they run it our of shotgun and spread.  Still, you need to see your defense do well against teams that run well....

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I disagree.  In PN-G's district, they will play good running teams.  Difference is they run it our of shotgun and spread.  Still, you need to see your defense do well against teams that run well....

Maybe...I was actually trying to infer to a balanced offensive team.  Running is a given at the higher divisions, though the lack of a true passing game from the Tigers will not lend any true test of PNGs defensive capability after the first couple rounds in the playoffs.

Tigers will run and then run and then run some more.  It remains to be seen if their passing game will amount to much.

Again, JMO.

On 8/24/2018 at 1:59 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Silsbee's defense is more physical and faster than PN-G's.  Silsbee should be equipped to slow that Indian offense down.  PN-G will have heck stoping silsbee's 3 headed monster.  Speed kills.  Won great run blocking, I look for silsbee to own time of possession and will Probably just put the speed in space... 

you mean the one trick pony offense of the fighting RJ's....qb rollout and run, zone read up the middle and run, or reality run for his life and hope he can win the game lol.