WEEK 1

ok so come Monday it's for real. Week 1 I know wos and a few other teams  look like  the hot trash on a sunny day, netwon and Carthage picked where they left off running over everybody in their way. Monday Tuesday and Wednesday will be very painful practices for wos might even go back too the ol days and stay out there til 10pm at night when big boy football was played. Gotta fix this by any means necessary no excuses.

Bottom line is this Monday Tuesday Wednesday that's how long they to get this right before the Bulldogs come rolling in and if they stay out there a little longer then usual then so be it they only practice for about 45 minutes on Thursday anyway. Just fix it I don't care how 1 hour 2 hours or 40 whatever 

7 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

ok so come Monday it's for real. Week 1 I know wos and a few other teams  look like  the hot trash on a sunny day, netwon and Carthage picked where they left off running over everybody in their way. Monday Tuesday and Wednesday will be very painful practices for wos might even go back too the ol days and stay out there til 10pm at night when big boy football was played. Gotta fix this by any means necessary no excuses.

I know yesterday they were very vanilla and used a lot of players. And I still say they should've gave the starting qb more reps.getting there best player back will help.but in the words of coach T.if u will bite as a puppy u certain will bite as a dog. So a lot will get better.but those cbs,and d/tackles better get better.especially #44. Can't be friendly from here on out.its all abt getting better.

21 minutes ago, dj said:

I know yesterday they were very vanilla and used a lot of players. And I still say they should've gave the starting qb more reps.getting there best player back will help.but in the words of coach T.if u will bite as a puppy u certain will bite as a dog. So a lot will get better.but those cbs,and d/tackles better get better.especially #44. Can't be friendly from here on out.its all abt getting better.

10/4