Splendora at Crosby Scrimmage/Post comments here!

Cougar239

Crosby doesn't look like Code Red from the past seasons. They're not as explosive on offense. The defense was caught out of position and paid for it on a TD pass 1st play Slendorda had possession in the live scrimmage. I hope this was just a conditioning/contact deal cause I'm iffy on this squad.

14 minutes ago, Cougar239 said:

Crosby doesn't look like Code Red from the past seasons. They're not as explosive on offense. The defense was caught out of position and paid for it on a TD pass 1st play Slendorda had possession in the live scrimmage. I hope this was just a conditioning/contact deal cause I'm iffy on this squad.

Give em some time I expect a good Crosby team this season. 

16 minutes ago, Cougar239 said:

Two starting WR’s sat out, more particularly the best one on the team. Also had a corner sit out. 

36 minutes ago, Cougar239 said:

You also realize the QB didn’t run the ball and they knew he wouldn’t. 

CCRED

You must of watched a different scrimmage........  It was 7-7 after the 1st live quarter and 21-7 with Splendora stalling out on the Crosby 3 yd line to end the game.  So from where I was sitting the was Final 21-7.  Splendora also had a few starters not playing from the looks of it on the sideline.  Crosby will be just fine but I thought the Wildcats gave you guys some fight.  Best of luck this season.

Crosby kept it very vanilla, didn’t show much in both scrimmages, the experiment with 23 should be over, 24 and 33 should be the featured backs, and 8 and 19 should be on the sidelines keeping the Gatorade cool. 4 and 11  but should be starting on offense with 84 getting major minutes. It’s go time, Jeff needs to take the gloves off. 

10 minutes ago, livefor2day said:

CCRED

You must of watched a different scrimmage........  It was 7-7 after the 1st live quarter and 21-7 with Splendora stalling out on the Crosby 3 yd line to end the game.  So from where I was sitting the was Final 21-7.  Splendora also had a few starters not playing from the looks of it on the sideline.  Crosby will be just fine but I thought the Wildcats gave you guys some fight.  Best of luck this season.

In the live portion, the offensive starters went two series scoring on both.  In the controlled portion, Crosby scored every series and Splendora scored none. Yes, they scored on the first play of the live portion on a blown coverage and yes their starters stalled against Crosby's second team defense to end the game. Again, it was just practice. 

14 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

Crosby kept it very vanilla, didn’t show much in both scrimmages, the experiment with 23 should be over, 24 and 33 should be the featured backs, and 8 and 19 should be on the sidelines keeping the Gatorade cool. 4 and 11  but should be starting on offense with 84 getting major minutes. It’s go time, Jeff needs to take the gloves off. 

They gotta find a spot somewhere for 23. I agree 24 and 33 are better at RB. But 24 is too good of an athlete to be on the sidelines. We know  he can't play safety tho. So Idk