Livingston at Hardin Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

On 8/18/2018 at 2:42 PM, LC-M said:

Maybe Livingston was holding back for district. I think we should beable to surprise a few folks.   

With a new Coach and a new System and supposedly a bunch of new Players, I'm pretty sure Livingston wasn't holding anything back. The fact that they got donkey stomped by Hardin does not bode well for the immediate future. Maybe they will have the kinks ironed out by district.

24 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

With a new Coach and a new System and supposedly a bunch of new Players, I'm pretty sure Livingston wasn't holding anything back. The fact that they got donkey stomped by Hardin does not bode well for the immediate future. Maybe they will have the kinks ironed out by district.

It was sarcasm

14 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Hardin must be loaded

would not say that at all. just return a lot from last year.  and although i was not around last year, i have seen film on all the games from last year and they gave everyone fits but hitchcock obviously.  i dont think we are going to compete with woodville and east chambers but i do believe we will be in a battle for 3rd of 4th seed.....unless we are not healthy. the line is big and the backs are smokin fast -both run hard too.  but many things can change from now until week 5 so we shall see where this road takes us.

12 minutes ago, hornetsdad said:

would not say that at all. just return a lot from last year.  and although i was not around last year, i have seen film on all the games from last year and they gave everyone fits but hitchcock obviously.  i dont think we are going to compete with woodville and east chambers but i do believe we will be in a battle for 3rd of 4th seed.....unless we are not healthy. the line is big and the backs are smokin fast -both run hard too.  but many things can change from now until week 5 so we shall see where this road takes us.

I was actually being semi-sarcastic.  Plus I thought it would be nicer to say "Hardin must be loaded" as opposed to "Livingston must be terrible".

Either way.. Livingston is gonna be in bad shape whether Hardin is "better" or not.  And Hardin will find out how competitive they might be after this week. 

18 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

I was actually being semi-sarcastic.  Plus I thought it would be nicer to say "Hardin must be loaded" as opposed to "Livingston must be terrible".

Either way.. Livingston is gonna be in bad shape whether Hardin is "better" or not.  And Hardin will find out how competitive they might be after this week. 

i dont doubt that statement one bit. liberty has been pretty good for a few seasons now, right? and yes livingston has a tough road ahead of them

12 minutes ago, LOUD and Proud said:

Is Hardin better than they were last year? Didn't the QB graduate?

What is the new coach in Livingston running on offense and defense?

i dont really know what impact the qb in hardin made last year, but i do know the kid at the position now can throw it around and has two very good backs that are both track stars for 3a.  i just see it as a really good o-line that all came back which makes it easier on all of the skill kids to make plays.  livingston ran a pretty base run heavy offense, qb likes to scamper a little and they have a shifty back. i just think its going to take them some times to get in sync.

1 hour ago, LOUD and Proud said:

Is Hardin better than they were last year? Didn't the QB graduate?

What is the new coach in Livingston running on offense and defense?

The year before last their QB didn't play because of...and injury maybe.. and they went 0-10.  Last year the kid played and they won like 4 and were semi-competitive in several others.  Yes, he graduated and I think is playing college baseball.  Anyone that thinks to lose him won't make a difference may be mistaken.