Who are sophmores that standout on varsity

LCM is LOADED with some outstanding Sophmore Talent on Varsity.

Tim Berry, Matt Johnson, Dallas Brown, Stefan Cloeren, Stefan Leger and Taylor Thompson, these young men have shown they can play with the best of them.

The size of these guys is incredible, they range from 6'1" to 6'6" and still growing. I would be willing to bet that the 5 pitchers mentioned above all reach 90mph plus by next season. Griff and Stevenson have to be licking their chops ! There is also 2 more Huge guys throwing on JV who have great potential.

LCM is LOADED with some outstanding Sophmore Talent on Varsity.

Tim Berry, Matt Johnson, Dallas Brown, Stefan Cloeren, Stefan Leger and Taylor Thompson, these young men have shown they can play with the best of them.

The size of these guys is incredible, they range from 6'1" to 6'6" and still growing. I would be willing to bet that the 5 pitchers mentioned above all reach 90mph plus by next season. Griff and Stevenson have to be licking their chops ! There is also 2 more Huge guys throwing on JV who have great potential.

They are very loaded, and very well coached. Future looks quite bright to me.

Daigle has a lot of potential to become a big player for hamshire in the following years. He's got speed, a howitzer attached to his shoulder, and a big stick from the left side. He's also a team player and appreciates small ball. Although he is a power hitter, he's not scared to lay down bunt if he sees the 3rd baseman sitting back on his heels thinking about what's going on after the game.

Nathaniel Svoboda, a pticher, is 5-0 with over 40 K's for West Brook and an era under two. Specific statistics will be given in the future. This is the bigtime too people. This kid is the real deal. Throws mid eighties with a nasty hook, and a change-up of resemblance to Greg Maddux.He has hit 87 on the gun more than a few times. Good luck Nathaniel!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder