'Abolish ICE' goes mainstream as Gillibrand, de Blasio back calls

LumRaiderFan

Will someone, specifically a liberal/democrat, please explain to me why they are so worried about keeping the borders open and why they want to protect people that are in this country illegally? 

I have tried to see the other side of things but can not understand. Again, we are not talking about immigrants. Hell, my family is from the Czech Republic.  We are talking about illegal immigrants. You now, the ones that come to America for the perks but do not become citizens. The ones that don’t pay taxes. The ones that should not be allowed to vote but somehow seem to vote democrat. 

Please explain so I can have a better understanding!

6 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

Will someone, specifically a liberal/democrat, please explain to me why they are so worried about keeping the borders open and why they want to protect people that are in this country illegally? 

I have tried to see the other side of things but can not understand. Again, we are not talking about immigrants. Hell, my family is from the Czech Republic.  We are talking about illegal immigrants. You now, the ones that come to America for the perks but do not become citizens. The ones that don’t pay taxes. The ones that should not be allowed to vote but somehow seem to vote democrat. 

Please explain so I can have a better understanding!

You are joking, right?

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

You are joking, right?

This is the 2nd time I’ve asked this question. I have yet to get a response. I really want to know. I really want to try to understand. I know, I know, getting in the mind of a liberal is very dangerous but I’m trying. 

On 6/29/2018 at 1:25 PM, stevenash said:

I guess this is just the latest and apparently has replaced tearing down historical statues.  So "caring"  So "compassionate"  So "engaged"  So "refined"   So 'sophisticated"  So "dignified"

So “full of poop”.  In reality, it’s another deflection.  Been handling immigrants like this for decades and they didn’t bring it up until just prior to the IG Report release.  Same old tired BS, and the nations main media outlets lead the charge, and the sheeple swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

I’ve got an idea.  If we do away with ICE, why stop there.  Axe Homeland Security, FBI, NSA, and CIA.  Hey, why stop there even.  Do away with the Army, AF, Navy, and Marines.  

On a serious note, I’m convinced the CDC needs to proclaim the Ultra Left as a recognized mental illness.  I tremble at the cost of building mental institutions to house them all, but in the long run, it’s a necessity to protect our country.  Jmo

Are these democrats to stupid to realize that open borders would bring in all the Mexican Drug Cartels?  Do they have any idea how many they’ve killed.  Here’s a PBS article from 2015, and the death toll via these cartels between 2007 & 2014 was over a staggering 164,000 people - Over 20,000 in 2014 alone.  Just what we want in out country, right libs?

This is the hidden content, please

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...