HS Employee Wants to Kill Whites

Hagar

I don't really care what you idle timers see or think, especially you.  

3 hours ago, jv_coach said:

"The final thing is the destruction. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day, but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It took 15 billion dollars in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this Mother Wheel, which is a half mile by-a-half-mile. This Mother Wheel is like a small human built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs." -- 

This is the hidden content, please
 in 2011.

Farrakhan is no more or no less a demagogue than is Trump.  45 rode what he does all the way to the white house.  Obviously somebody likes what he says and does.  Similarly there are people in this country who like and support Farrakhan.  Personally I don't pay attention to him.  How many times do I have to say that?  Farrakhan is african american, and so am I.  that's about all we have in common.

Everyone on this board is from SE Texas i assume.  You're not that far from Houston Tx.  The NOI, which is Farrakhan's organization, has members and meeting places in this city.   Don't do anything stupid.  Why don't you arrange to meet with his people.  You can discuss with them your likes and dislikes about the man.  Copying and pasting what he has said and done here on this msg board doesn't do any good.  

7 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

If you prefer a more indirect approach, Houston NOI leader minister Robert Mohammad has a weekly radio program called connect the dots on KFPT.  I don't know when it airs.  I seldom listen to it.  I am sure they take call in guests.

You sure do know a lot about stuff you don't know about.

7 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Not too many non whites here.  You ran them off.

Did we run them off or did they choose to run when challenged to back up their claims? You are not the first to try that erroneous analysis. The archives prove it (to anyone that has fundamental reading skills).

13 hours ago, jv_coach said:

This is the hidden content, please

Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan delivers anti-Semitic speech

Do you really understand what Farrakhan is saying once you get past the bias reporting? He is saying how the Jews own and control the media and how they influence the masses to control and maintain people. Their time is coming to lose that control. They can't control what he says, so they make it appear It's A SIN TO TALK ABOUT JEWS. 

37 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

You know about country music.  I know about black culture.  Besides, reading is fundamental.

34 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

folks here guess about black culture.  I live it and know it.

Please explain the difference between Black and White culture. Since this is a comparison, how do you know anything about White culture? How do you compare the two when you know absolutely nothing about one half. And if you are prophetic enough to know about both cultures for this comparison (even though you've never walked a step in a White man's shoes), how is it that a White man somehow cannot do the same? Are you implying that Black people can analyze both cultures for a comparison but White people are incapable of such analysis?

10 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Do you really understand what Farrakhan is saying once you get past the bias reporting? He is saying how the Jews own and control the media and how they influence the masses to control and maintain people. Their time is coming to lose that control. They can't control what he says, so they make it appear It's A SIN TO TALK ABOUT JEWS. 

If the Jews own and control the media and their time to lose control is coming, who will own and control it afterwards?  Perhaps George Soros?  Would that improve things?  Speaking of  controlling people- is confiscating their firearms, dictating their healthcare,  and making as many as possible dependent on the government a form of control?

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Please explain the difference between Black and White culture. Since this is a comparison, how do you know anything about White culture? How do you compare the two when you know absolutely nothing about one half. And if you are prophetic enough to know about both cultures for this comparison (even though you've never walked a step in a White man's shoes), how is it that a White man somehow cannot do the same? Are you implying that Black people can analyze both cultures for a comparison but White people are incapable of such analysis?

Please expedite your response, Kountzer.  I am most anxious to get a "deeper" understanding.

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If the Jews own and control the media and their time to lose control is coming, who will own and control it afterwards?  Perhaps George Soros?  Would that improve things?

The Jesuits are the ones in control.  The jews are just a front group.