Area Round Game Info/Post here!

WOSgrad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tarige
    Newest Member
    tarige

• They're just using Israel as the latest, best excuse to riot.  They are unhappy USA haters (probably hate everything). Look at the woman I mentioned in an earlier post, moves from protest to protest, been arrested over 80 times, and is probably funded by Soros and his ilk and without a doubt is a true blue democrat.
    • I have several dogs (inside/outside), cats (inside/outside), have had a plethora of pets (ponies, quail, rabbits, gerbils, mice, fish, ferrets, the list goes on and on). I am an animal lover; however, I would not base my voting decision on whether or not Noem killed her dog, Obama ate a dog, Biden ate a chocolate chocolate chip ice cream with dog crap on it. None of that resounds with me like National Security & Defense, the Economy, Taxes, Spending, Budget... With that said, Noem should have never brought it up. 
    • totally agree, but there sure is a lot of talk that this dog may not have been one of them.
    • you're doing exactly what you're mad at the media for doing.  you complain about their double standards, but then you're comparing Obama eating dog in a dog-eating country as a small child to Noem shooting a dog as an adult.  I don't like Obama, but give me a break on that comparison.  And let's be clear here, the media didn't sink Noem's career.  She sunk it herself.  Not sure why all of you guys are conveniently ignoring it, but there's a whole lot of talk that her dog wasn't a chicken killer at all, and that she just shot it because it wasn't a good hunting dog and she didn't like it.  If it was eating people's chickens, I have no issue with it, but it's looking more and more like she was trying to get ahead of things and fashion her own narrative before the actual story came out.  for what it's worth, that's the only way her decision to publish this stuff makes any sense at all.  Nobody will ever convince me that she and her handlers thought adding that story was a good idea, and had no ulterior motive to do so.  The reaction to it is the most predictable thing ever, even if the most conservative among us are just totally disgusted that 3/4 of the country disagrees with her actions.
    • Orangefield vs. Anderson-Shiro  Cleveland High School - Thursday 6pm, Friday 6pm, if needed Saturday 12pm
  • Topics